Up to date:
yes
Legit or Pirate copy:
Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
Steam
Windows version:
21H1
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
Yes,i deleted content_index.xml and it crashed even before reaching the fivem main menu
System specifications:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.9GHz
Corsair vengeance lpx @ 3200MHz
Nvidia GTX 1070
Fivem and OS on adata SU800 m.2
GTA 5 on adata SU650 ssd
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

ALL LOGS AND FULL SYSTEM SPECS IN THIS .rar
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AanD6H3pIevepwDPgOpH5xO78qK60UDx/view?usp=sharing

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Everytime i launch fivem,no matter what server it always crashes and it even crash on the home menu or sometimes the fivem just magically disappear
What are you trying to do?
Play with my friends,and testing some script in localhost (script is tested on my live server and players have no problem at all
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Clean install windows from scratch
Clean install Fivem
Clean install GTA 5
Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
I dont know,a few days ago it was normal and running perfectly fine
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
Grand Indonesia Roleplay (my live server) https://discord.gg/3B2E6MeCtY
and my LocalHost server

Additional comments

before i had this issues,i accidentally kicked one of my hard drives while its off,but i guess its irrelevant because my Games and Fivem are on the SSD

Sorry if i have a grammar issue,english is not my first language

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Do you have an antivirus software? If so, it may be flagging FiveM as a false positive, which would explain why sometimes FiveM disappears from your system.

I’m not entirely sure how nor why it would cause crashes but, try searching YouTube for how to add FiveM to your antivirus whitelist.

i already turned off antivirus and it still crashes,and now it says fivem crashed due to nvidia gpu driver.im using the latest nvidia driver

Try using the second latest version

nope,no luck :frowning: still crashing even after setting the process to high priority and disabling the core 0 affinity

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.