Five M Licensing rules for custom scripts...?

Hello I have a concept of a paid script licensing system to allow developers to keep their scripts secure from leaks and other issues… of course it cannot be 100% as the script has to be on the client in some way to run and if a script is on the client the person theoretically has access to it in some way but what I am talking about is making it difficult for people to steal leak etc… peoples scripts.

I am not just talking about a system that allows your to license the script to specific people which is part of the concept but also the ability to stop people who have a license to use your script from editing, copying or leaking your code in some way… under law as a developer you have full right to protect your code however as this code is done through five m I believe they get some say in the matter and I am not exactly sure on the rules of making your own custom licensing system from paid scripts as-long as it is not a scam and people are getting what they pay for I don’t see the issue however does anyone know Five M’s official rules on this? I have done research but find that there is a lot of un answered issues related to this topic… any help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

Rolling your own licensing is not allowed.

Also the concept you are describing already exists as official system, see Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources

Thanks that is exactly the documentation I was looking for to clear up my understanding on the subject :slight_smile: