Firewall/Conection issues with local hosted server | Continuous error "Server list..."

Edit: As I now have more information & more sleep I redid this post with clearer information

Ok this sounds basic but i don’t know what to do anymore.
Here is some Info to start off with:
Hosting a Server with txAdmin with a CFXDefault Profile, I am on Windows 10, do not have any other firewall installed (afaik), made a windows firewall rule (in- & outbound, TCP & UDP) for the standard Port (30120), have also opened the Port in my router, I myself can join my server with no problem, other people can’t

So nobody except myself can join the server and I get this error like every 3 minutes:

[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. ← System.TimeoutException: A task was canceled. ← System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.

Tried redoing the port rules in my router and while they where out this error was given out instead of the first:

[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Host is unreachable ← System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Host is unreachable (REDACTED.IP.ADDRESS:30120)

After setting them up again this error stop appearing and the first one started again. That makes me guess that it has nothing to do with my router.

However I still wanted to try if the problem was my router or my Firewall on my PC. What i did was exposing my PC completely on IPv4 through my router (i know, security risks…) and it didn’t help at all. Still nobody else could connect.
I undid the host exposure and I went ahead and disabled my windows firewall on my PC completely. Now my friend could join and everything was fine, except for me having to completely disable my Firewall for someone to join. This hasn`t been a problem with other game servers i did btw. Maximum i had to do was set up a rule for my firewall but not even that helps me here. But somehow something else is interfering with it and i don’ know what it is or how to find it out, so i hope someone can help me.
Thx in advance.

here its same let me now if you found something