⤕ Fireside Fables Roleplay - Ignite Your Imagination! ⤕ 18+ ⤕ Cozy Roleplay ⤕ Historical Fiction ⤕ LGBTQIA+ ⤕ OneSync ⤕ Unique Stories

:fire: Introducing “Fireside Fables” - Ignite Your Imagination! :fire:

Gather 'round the flickering flames and let your imagination run wild in a world where every ember holds a story, and every tale becomes a part of your own legend. Welcome to “Fireside Fables,” where adventures are kindled, friendships forged, and the magic of storytelling comes alive.

:scroll: Immersive Storytelling Roleplay: Unleash your creativity as you step into the shoes of characters destined for greatness. From humble beginnings to epic quests, your journey unfolds through immersive narratives that spring to life like flickering firelight.

:milky_way: A World of Endless Stories: Immerse yourself in a community where stories are the heartbeat of existence. Share your own tales, listen to the sagas of others, and craft an interconnected tapestry of legends that span time and imagination.

:herb: Cozy Campfire Atmosphere: Experience the warmth of camaraderie as you gather 'round the campfire, sharing laughter and heartwarming moments. Engage in leisurely roleplay, trade jests, and let the serenity of our community soothe your soul.

:crystal_ball: Mysteries and Myths: Embark on quests to unveil the secrets of ancient myths, solve riddles that span centuries, and weave your own myths into the fabric of “Fireside Fables.” Enchanting encounters and captivating mysteries await your discovery.

:books: Tales of Old and New: Bridge the gap between generations as you revisit classic stories and create new legends that will be told for generations to come. The flicker of the fire dances in your eyes, reflecting the magic of tales woven through time.

:star2: Join “Fireside Fables” Today! :star2:

:tada: Immerse yourself in an extraordinary RedM roleplaying server where stories ignite the flames of adventure. Uncover the power of shared narratives, forge connections that transcend reality, and become the author of your own fireside fable.

:link: Connect with fellow storytellers, imaginative souls, and seekers of magic. Unearth forgotten myths, collaborate on epic sagas, and contribute to the ever-growing anthology of our close-knit community.

:fire: Let the sparks of inspiration fly as you join the circle of “Fireside Fables” and become a weaver of tales, a keeper of dreams, and a guardian of the enchantment. :fire:

Key Features:

• Two unique starting locations to fit the lore of the state of Duskwood; join the caravan starting in Tumbleweed or be part of the hustle and bustle of St. Denis!
  • A whitelisting process that is quick, thorough, and efficient.
  • A staff team that is eager to bring you into the community as a family member, not just a number.
  • Player-ran economy with some minor government stores to assist moments of “low stock”.
  • Unique horse breeds to set you apart from all the rest!
  • Several non-whitelisted jobs for you to get into!
  • Unique crafting opportunities.
  • Very heavily researched RP for all types of stories, including Native American roleplay.
  • Supernatural characters are welcomed after a whitelisting period.

Discord Invite: 💮ᔕᖴireside ᖴablesᔕ💮
3 Likes

Development has been significantly underway! We are slowly - but surely - getting things finished up in preparation for our launch! To tease a couple of things:

• We will have unique horse breeds and coats for those horse enthusiasts
  • Blood moon and odd weather events to make things a little spooky
  • Two starting locations to fit with the lore of the state - Tumbleweed with the caravan resettling into the state, and St. Denis with those of high society, silver tongues, and full pockets
  • Authentic and well-researched Native American roleplay for those wanting a unique and different experience in roleplay
  • Community engagement nights in and out of server including spooky game nights, movie nights, and organized events within the server

Come join us by the fire, welcome home.

2 Likes

We have launched!

Our soft beta launch was on January 27th and it was a hit! We had a good number of folks around and about, mingling, and building up our caravan to make the journey from Tumbleweed into the state!

We are currently “rebuilding and finishing” Tumbleweed and will be making our journey towards Armadillo to help those there with the Cholera plague!

Meanwhile… the Wasake tribe will be waking up in their territory on January 30th; allowing for more diverse roleplay opportunities!

Then last, but not least, we will have our final border opens up in St. Denis for our criminals in state!

3 Likes

To share the tales from Fireside Fables, here are some screenshots and clips from the community!

And lastly, one of our undertakers hard at work~

3 Likes

Some more to share with you from our community! We had our first post-launch powwow last night and it was a great success!

1 Like

I’ve played on a few servers and with no other group did I really ever have the urge to join up as staff and help in every way I really could. The people here are wonderful, creative, and a blast to be around. I’m happy to call Fireside Fables my RedM home.

2 Likes

Recently, we have had some WONDERFUL storylines happening in server. We had a knife fight in St. Denis, several court trials, and now trains have finally made their way into state! Here are some photos from the community!

1 Like

2 Likes

Our Next Major Event:

The Duskwood State Fair!

We plan on having…

• A shooting gallery
  • Horse race
  • Horse show
  • Horse auctions
  • Donkey race
  • Pony show
  • Best-in-show dogs
  • Hot Airballoon Rides
  • Vendors
  • Horse shoe games
  • Raffles and prizes
  • Entertainment and performers
  • Fireworks
  • Tag and other games
  • A rodeo

What are you waiting for? Your tale and family awaits you!

2 Likes

I wasn’t really one for the whole online RP thing like FiveM and RedM, i always seemed to find a server where the admins had there favourites and everyone else could get fucked.

Fireside? I got welcomed with open arms, got forgiven when i miiiiiiight have made an in character mistake that pissed off an entire race of people and they just rolled with it, making it a part of the overall tale! These people are my kind of people and they could be yours too! Don’t want to RP tonight? Bet, come hop in a vc and shoot the shit while Faith does her coding or i rage and scream obscenities at people on another game. We just enjoy spending time together and would love to have more friends!

2 Likes

Honestly, couldn’t ask for a better server. The Admins and Owners are active participants and bugs and issues are handled quickly and not left forgotten for ages.
It is a slow burn so even if you are busy so are most of us and we all understand, things will happen as they happen but there will always be someone around and doing something.

Small close knit and welcoming community of like minded individuals who just want to tell great stories and see more stories be born. Come on and chill by our Fireside.

2 Likes

Great story telling, active Admins, professional handling of bugs and player handling, slow burn has helped everyone build great stories for themselves AND others.

Great communication within the community keeping people up to date with ongoing and upcoming events, letting OC’s run events i.e we ran a talent show and was the best time!

If this is something that interests you and your OC’s come join Fireside and RP with us all!

1 Like