FIB Building Fall Through Glitch

I have 3 Servers installed, still new user, but all have a glitch where the FIB building (not a resource, the vanilla building) has no textures no collisions no models where the doors are.

I found this link, but it did not resolve the issue

I tried different builds, not a solution. Building is fine in GTA5 SP.

They are referring to ipls and you need to load them. There are several free and a few paid versions on these forums.

If you have custom maps, like gabz pack, you may need to alter the resource to not conflict.

I think one most people use is bob74s.

You will need to configure it to load what you want. Look for FIB stuff

Hi and thanks.

I’m not referring to an interior. I mean there is a huge gap (empty space) where the doors of the building are missing. I have Menyoo installed and I can fix this by teleporting to the FIB lobby. This fixes the issue with the missing doors as well, as Menyoo loads them.

But this isn’t normal and certainly doesn’t happen with GTA5 SP. I can try the Fix holes script but a 5 year old script is unlikely to run in 2022 and doesn’t explain the issue which doesn’t seem to be common.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will use Menyoo for now.

Just to wanted to let you know that the script you suggested fixed the FIB issue as well as some other issues where vanilla assets weren’t loading, likely due to build versions. So thanks!