[Fi] Looking to merge to a **finnish** community whit us based RP, no economy, menu based

so i am looking to merge with a Finnish community, we have few civs and prefer a server without economy and has client scripts allowed, we are also developping a server so we could take LEO, EMS/FIRE and if someone is intrested in leading those departments, we would love to get active police. we also want to have the police us/san andreas based. if you are intrested you can message me directly here. i will be updating here once we are closer on getting the server ready.

Hey I own A server and am looking for members I would be interested in merging you guys in we are mainly RP based we have like small economy for gas and guns and other small stuff I’m always adding new stuff and love developing for my community. I would be interested in having some people for fire I have a full fire fleet and some addon stations in rockford, grapeseed, and blaine county. we are San Andreas based. My discord is Ya_Boi#4275

im trying to find a finnish community. and also as i said no economy.

The Northern Justice RP is an English community but as far as economy it is only money. There is no need to go buy food or drink at all. It is a vMenu server.

Add me so we can talk about it my discord is Chadd F.#0517