FatalRP. |EUP| Serious RP| Custom Scripts| Custom Cars|

Fatal Roleplay where interaction becomes Fatal! Here at Fatal, we bring the realism to the game! Active Patrols 24/7. Command Staff treating each member like family.

Civilian Operations:
Creating interactive scenarios, everything is up to you! Choose which life style you like, safe and sound or criminal.

Law Enforcement:
Traffic Stops, Domestics, Community Interactions. It is the statement of Fatal to bring the most professionalism to the Civilans

Fire Rescue: Staffed by members trained through the San Andreas Fire Institute, Members bring experience and knowledge to the members and citizens of San Andreas. Answer the call for service!

Communications:
Don’t have a computer that can run FiveM? Communcations is the place for you. Dispatchers are the lifeline of the Officers and Firefighters. Answer the 911 calls or dispatch officers to calls.

FAQ:
Q: Why should I choose FatalRP?
A: Fatal brings the most freedom to the user! Every member has a voice From high ranking to the lowest recruit, Fatal will make you feel welcome and known. Not a lot of communities within FiveM treat every member like family.

Q:Is Fatal whitelist?
A: YES!! This community is whitelisted to ensure the highest level of quality roleplay to the member. After all this community was founded on bringing professionalism to the user!

Q: I’m only 14 can I join?
A: For Fatal we have a age minimum of 15. But, dont be afaird to apply! We can always make exceptions. If you can bring proper roleplay, maturity and realism, there may be exceptions!

Now that you have a taste of Fatal, whats stopping you from joining?? Come stop by our Discord and have a chat!
https://discord.com/invite/n8vdTjF