Farmer Simulator Job [AlmostStandalone]

I guess you tried to change the notification system. but you used wrong export.
error say there is pNotify Export.

There may be a problem with filezilla transferring files. For .fxap. Try using the WinScp program to transfer.

No that’s just what popped up, farm job stops workings when you pick you field and nothing spawns in those are the error codes I’m getting though. so idk

“Update it was in-fact filezilla”
I really hate WinScp though it is the clunkiest and slowest ftp program I’ve ever used.

1 Like

first of all. if you have still this problem.

You should use WinScp when transferring files, then you can exchange with filezilla again.

if you are experiencing the following problems.

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/d/c/d/dcd2b57dcb75252843d79705fa3ee9e0446058ca.jpeg

it means you have added pNotify export inside this script. This is not in the original, you added it.
you should fix this.

Also, this is not a support channel. please contact me privately. my contact addresses are available in my profile

Really solid script, well polished and p0lat was super helpful when I asked for help!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your positive comments.

[ Five Stars ★★★★★ ]
It worked perfectly with no problems at all :smile:
Very enjoyable script!
I highly recommend this script.

[ Notes ]
You cannot use Filezilla to move files to the server, you need WinSCP.
With Filezilla, I get an error and can’t play.

1 Like

FileZilla worked for me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

sometimes filezilla can cause problems.

Thank you very much for your nice comments. :sparkling_heart:

Great script and support is very prompt. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

thanks for your :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Picked this up nearly a year ago now, Thus far it has been amazing, had a couple hiccups and they resolved it very quickly!!!

Just got updated to the new cfx escrow version and excited to update and have my members kick in and start farming like crazy!!!

Would highly recommend, and the customer support is actually good, unlike what I’ve seen in many places. Prompt and simple responses to help understand how everything works!!

1 Like

thaks you very much for your nice comments <3

super cool job
I recommend p0Lat scripts
support 10+++

1 Like

thanks you man

Great farmer job, I recommand it, it’s really well done.

1 Like

thanks for your thought

Hello, Is it possible to use this script as a whitelist job, and add item to the inventory of the player after the end of the job ? To make a crafting part after this :thinking:

1 Like

yes all are possible.

1 Like