Farmer Simulator Job [AlmostStandalone]

I can’t see myself spending that much on a job that none of my players will do for more than a day just to see it in action.

HOWEVER, from what I seen in the video, you are NOT asking too much for this script. It’s very well done and very worth the price to anyone that has a server that will benefit from it.

Very good job.

1 Like

encrypted or iplock ?

1 Like

not encrypted or iplock

actually, when coding, i was going to make the truck stacking and delivery step removable on config. but i forgot it. if the customer wants it. I can quickly set it up that way.

Nice script! Nice soport to 100% recommended

1 Like

Hi, I have a problem, could you solve it for me?

1 Like

what’s the problem

I connect to any fivem server and after about 2 minutes I am disconnected from the server I am playing and I get an error if I pass 5000 (the error is not very good now but tomorrow I will catch you) and so constantly Some solution

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t think I can help you with this. There may be many reasons for this. If you open a new topic for this, someone knowledgeable about the subject may be able to help. Please describe the system information, error etc. in detail.

Thank you for your purchase. I’m glad you like it and you didn’t have any problems. <3

Nice one i just bought it . It does deserver the money probably the most advanced job here on the market keep it up mate with other jobs

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Looks cool! (I have not got it yet) but I do have a suggestion, is it possible to add it so you have to plant the wheat using the tractor with the rake trailer?

1 Like

Nice script !
Support 100%
Recommended

1 Like

First of all, thank you for your comment. Of course, this can be made possible. but it takes a while. In addition, the profession processes are already long. some people may not like it. but still available as options. but I’m busy with another project right now and I can’t promise to do it.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :heart:

Verry good Script, excited to see what’s next.

Nice script !
Support 100%
Recommended

thanks you bro have fun :smiley:

also thanks a lot :smiley: