Falling through map, map/roads/buildings load bad, 100% cpu usage

this is the fault of FiveM
but the problem was decided in October
Now the game of skins is not falling

2 Likes

I have the same problem but mostly when I try to Record or Stream. Iā€™ll fall through the map, lose textures, etcā€¦ I donā€™t know what to do and I donā€™t think FiveM cares to fix the issue.

2 Likes

same problem here reporter by some player on my forum

I just get it mostly in populated areas or towns. It has been happening around FiveReborn (Before p^)

You must be kidding? Right?

whut? ā€¦

I just installed FiveM yesterday, and have a clean GTAV and am having this issue. But a friend of mine does not and we installed and started playing at the same time.

Are you using different plugins then he is?

Do you have any conflicting software running/installed i.e. anti-virus programs, overlays (discord overlay, steam overlay etc.), recording software (OBS, ShadowPlay and what not) ?

Nope, we are running the exact same thing. Clean versions of everything and just running whatever the server was running when we loaded in.

There arenā€™t any overlays running, even with Twitch app we have overlays off. No recording software running, and as far as I know there isnā€™t anything conflicting with it.

We thought at first it was maybe I was going too fast but it does it at any driving speed and sometimes when I am just walking.

@Kaisic could you upload your CitizenFX.log file? Do you eventually lose connection?

We are still researching this issue and need all the information we could get.

(if) What software are you running in the background?

Just to confirm, are you not using any clientside plugins?

CitizenFX.log (129.3 KB)

@aurum

Hopefully that works.

Only software that is usually running in the background is my Razer Synapse, Steam(Where my GTAV is located), and the Twitch voice app which is used to communicate between the people I play with.

No clientside plugins just whatever is serverside.

1 Like

All probleme seems to come with the i5 structure!

1 Like

Any difference in your system specifications or Windows versions? Has your friend joined the server youā€™re playing on before so they might have downloaded the resources already?

Would anyone here that has the issue know how to use command-line software to try a downgrading tool for testing older FiveM versions so we can know which change started it? Please post here and weā€™ll drop you a PM ASAP.

No we are both using Windows 10 and we found and joined the same server at the same time. I just recently reinstalled(redownloaded?) FiveM due to some Audio issues that I thought were in it but turns out to probably be a lag issue for that. So I have not had the chance to test it out since to see if I am still losing/not loading textures or falling through the map.

and the hardware youā€™re using - i5, i7, other CPU, graphics: Radeon, GeForce, ā€¦, any difference there?

Iā€™m running an i-5 7600k, Nvidia GTX 970, and 16gb of RAM

He is CPU - 4790K i7 running at 4.4Gz
GPU - GTX 980
and 32gb of RAM

Though playing after reinstalling I have had less loss of textures but as I have not been driving myself I cannot say for certain if I have the falling through moments yet.

2 Likes

all my player repport this bug run with i5

1 Like

the problem seems to come from the update that changed the gameconfig.xml on dummy object 10000 to 60000
I also have to pass a maj on my server of this modification to add some piece of map

After this maj and the report on my forum I conclude that it came from my server (via maj map)
after disabling and rollback all
the problem persists so I went to the fivem forum for report

all my forum repport is build on i5 proc
its the only similarity that I could notice

sorry for EN

2 Likes

I dont think the fact there running an i5 Processor mattersā€¦ it wouldnt make senseā€¦ i run it on an i5 at work and play on an i7 at home i also play it on an AMD build from time to time and never seen this issue.

1 Like

I am on an i7 and for me no problem I try to harvest information via my forum to give you them here because it is done soon 4/5 days that some of my players can play on the servers