Failed to getinfo server after 3 attempts. Still having issues

yeah its not working still

im ready to hook it up to hamachi

yeah its still not working man idk why

see its showing a different ip address than mine

i got in then disconnected and it did the samething again

Get on the fivem discord and see if you can get any help there in the support channel.

i hooked it up to hamachi and its working fine

hey now i am having a hard time getting into my server it stops at intializing session and wont go any further

hello xander1998 and AWITTING22 i have the same issue right now, do you guys fixed the problem?

I’m having this issue can some one help please!

please mind the topic dates.

i have the same error! :sob:

Same error for me, as well.

I have tried reinstalling the whole GTA Online game again. Then reinstalling FiveM as well. Also removed the folders that came along with FiveM.

Everything from scratch and disabled my anti-virus. I also checked the firewall and router and opened everything up. It did not change a thing. I still have the problem.

Keeps saying: “Failed to getinfo server after 3 attempts.”

Hope that this gets fixed or somebody may have a fix for it. Making my prayers.

Best regards & thanks in advance.

Was there ever a resolution to this error. i know of someone getting this since DDOS protection was increased on the server. its only specific to the server he plays on.
He has Reinstalled everything, opened ports, bought a new router, called his isp 4 times had them change his IP address even

Hey can you help me please when i off firewall it still doesnt work… Please help me i cant join to server where i am administrator

Do you fix it or no?

Hi RADOVAN!

This may seem as a boring answer.

I didn’t do anything. I just kept trying for a couple of days and I think it took like 3-5 days and then it worked as normally. So
I think this problem is somehow FiveM related and not client-sided.

Remember that this also could be a router or so called portforwarding issue. If your router hasn’t opened for the port 30120, then you won’t be able to join any server and that will give you the same error mentioned in this topic.

OBS:
Of course, when you experience an error with FiveM it is important to test if it is your game that somehow bugged, like I described earlier.

Best regards,
Bilbo

guys i have same problem too
Hey can you help me please when i off firewall it still doesnt work… Please help me i cant join to server where i am administrator

I have a problem with connect into my server
Failed to getinfo server after 3 attempts
I changed the port into 30121,
I turned off my windows defender but isn´t work
What i need to do, how can i fix it? Help me?

i have the same problem i cant connect to any server
Failed to connect to server after 3 attempts
i reinstalled gta and fivem i deleted the cache
i turned of firewall

keeps saying "failed to connect after 3 attempts
can someone help me it was working perfectly fine i got banned from a server for 1 day and afteer that i couldent connect to any server