GTA V version? 1.0.231.0
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? JessiCat_Gaming
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any)FiveM%20error
System specifications i5-3570K processors, Nvidia GTX 1060
What did you do to get this issue? I just launch the game and try to join a server and it crashes.
What server did you get this issue on? TheFamily Public
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX_log_2019-12-09T074447.log (331 Bytes)

I have tried verifying my files. Re-downloading, and relaunching application. It seems that it happens on both the Family Public server and any other server. There is also one more error which is cat-alabama-romeo. That one happens when I am in the server attempting to make a character, but not during character creation. It happens on the naming screen.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Try to delete your caches.cml file found in the FiveM Application Data

Another thing I noticed in your FX_Log it says:
[ 5828] [ FiveM] 16624/ Couldn't query ShadowPlay status from NvNode, bailing out.

Maybe that has something to do with it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.