Fade Fusion Roleplay | New server! | Looking for Staff, EMS, Police!

AMAZING SERVER!!! Some of the best staff and easily the best dev team ive ever seen! Bugs are fixed within hours, changes are made daily, tickets are constantly tended to, and the best part is the staff listens to their community!

2 Likes

This server was my first every role play experience and I was so bad at rp but they gave me chance after chance and helped me improve the staff are super friendly and the community is amazing never felt more welcome FFRP is my second him nearly first :joy: I would recommend this server to anyone as the community is always there to help as are the staff so come join us see you in the city

2 Likes

very very good server i really do highly recommend

2 Likes

This is the first server I have played on, it’s been a blast. The community is very welcoming and helpful. I haven’t been much into gaming in a while, but this has brought back that passion for it. The staff is doing a great job by updating the server on a regular basis with new additions, such as racing and boxing, with more to come. I encourage everyone to join! See ya’ll in Los Santos!

2 Likes

Join today! Real fun, a lot going on! Average 20 + players!

3 Likes

come join us in the best city on fivem fade fusion has excellent staff members and also awesome roleplay look forward to seeing you in the city some time love ya faces :slight_smile:

2 Likes

BADASS SERVER! All I need to say haha

2 Likes

One of the best servers I have ever seen with one of the most talented developers in the game. Come join the fun!

2 Likes

great server solid community and staff team +rep

1 Like

Great Community, Keep up the good work

1 Like

BUMP! pog server ngl

1 Like

Really good Server, Has such good rp i have never felt so welcome to a server like this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great server and friendly players! Would recommend to anyone who enjoys roleplaying on GTA 5.

1 Like

Great server it is #1 all staff are friendly which is not common nowdays

1 Like

Best city iv been in by far!

1 Like

best city on fivem come join us love ya faces :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is simply the best Fivem server ever, really helpful staff, high quality Rp from everyone defo recommend joining

1 Like

Honest feedback here. So when I first joined the city I was mostly annoyed. The amount of bugs that happened in the game was frightening. I’ve been here apart of this community for roughly 3 weeks and let me tell you the turn around and response for the devs to fix the things are amazing. The amount of activity and steps that you have to do for the jobs are subpar, the constant changes the devs do to improve the performance is next to none, and the responses from the community are top notch. Yes this is a smaller community but growing quickly, this is one place you want to stop and check out. After nearly 3 weeks here the amount of hard work and improvements these guys are making are amazing.

1 Like

really good community, owners actually care about there community to ensure there satisfaction

1 Like

Good server, In my opinion best staff out of all servers and their scripts are next level.

1 Like