Extended Jail - ESX - Escape

Sorry, but i don’t give support for that. 1.1 is very old… Edit, you can do it yourself.

What I do not understand what items you need to be able to hack the computer.

You can change that item, example to the rasperry. That you need do something before trying to hack computer.

Keep getting that error.

Also i saw you said it needs es extended 1.2 could i ask why this would not work for 1.1 because only problem with 1.2 is that most people don’t use that because it has the weight system so they use the lower 1.1 with limits not weights.

Because i used 1.2 esx natives. I do not support oldest esx. Also you can do support for it, and send pull request then.
About weight system, you can use extendedmode, which support limits, I think so :smile:

How can i add this to the esx_policejob?

Aah do you mean that police officer can jail with his own menu?

Prison jobs that will reduce sentence time would be AMAZING, i can’t find anything with time reducing sentence times.

Yes, that’s exactly what I mean, that I can implement the menu in the F6 menu of the police and control everything through it.

Can somebody help me with sql? I can’t import it image

nice release my friend

1 Like

You sir, are an asshat.

Go play in traffic.

Thank you good script!!

1 Like

No, I’m just pointing out the fundamental misuse of github.

The guy released his script stating it was free, what more is there to point out…

Maybe it’s pre-release bs that he hasn’t removed… You know you could have clarified with the guy instead of coming off like an asshat.

1 Like

https://choosealicense.com/no-permission/

2 Likes

Update 1.0.1

• Only few bug updates
  • Possible to jail people with policejob menu. Please check configs.

Thank you.

I’ll probably adjust this to work with a different minigame, like planting a bomb or something… Would anyone be interested, or has someone already done it?