Experienced staff member looking for server or startup

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Bump.

Happy new year. Bumped.

Hi - Just sent you a friend request, should be from Statixz. Would love to talk!

Bump. Please read my requirements - Eco-servers only (Not Vmenu!)

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump.

Hello! I am the Founder of a community named Bayfront Network. We are an Eco server looking to fill all staff positions before release. We would like to have you come check us out. Still in very early beta.

Casually searching again.

Bump.

Bump :slight_smile:

Bumped. Add Nadrick#1329 :slight_smile:

Bumped

send me a DM mrdigital0#1205

Welcome to LasVegas Roleplay we are a new QBCore community hiring all departments, this is your chance to run any department you want, there will be a few questions to verify you are qualified to handle your department. You can run a business of your choice and we will help make it happen. We have advanced jobs, advanced scripts, many high quality mlo’s for any Roleplay scenes you create, 1000+ vehicles for all motorsports (with racing wheel support otw), 70+ Leo vehicles. Staff sits are NOT to be handled in game so no rp is ruined. We are discord whitelisted until we get some more members, then we will be application whitelisted. JOIN TODAY AND LETS MAKE THIS THE BEST RP SERVER OUT THERE!!! LasVegas Roleplay

Hey bro if your still looking give us a try we are hiring all positions you can be a part of the early stages and we see early stage support as you being one of us

Bumped :slight_smile:

Add Nadrick#1329 :slight_smile:

Howdy Friend,

My name is Nicholas Wells, and I am a Co-Founder & Coordinator at Blue Mountain Roleplay. We were founded as a serious and realistic FiveM Community. We wanted to build a community that was realistic and unique from all of the other communities out there, along with giving the members of the community the ability to RP without too much Restriction. I am interested in discussing what you have to offer please check out our thread below and join our discord and open a Coordinator Ticket and ping me, and we can discuss this further.

Link: Blue Mountain Roleplay | 16+ Serious Community | Looking for All Command and Developers

Hope to hear from you soon,
Nicholas Wells X-01
Community Coordinator
Blue Mountain Roleplay

Bumping this, as i’m available!

Edit: Updated the main post aswell, hit me up on “Nadrick” on discord!

Bump! :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’m going to reach out to you on Discord! It’ll be from az_thesage :blush: Here’s the link to my post btw: [Looking For]: Staff and Department Heads!