CyberSecurity Master & Developer Looking for a place to call home!

Hello,

I’m Icmp.

I am a Cyber Security Analyst & Developer

After some time I have now decided that I would look for a dedicated development position after being let down in the past. So here I am.

I am only looking for a serious server that has good intensions & outlooks on where the server goes!

Key Points Of What I’m Looking For.

I’m looking for a server that already has a player base or that already has a player base ready once the server is launched.

I’m willing to work alongside other developers of the same skillset & knowledge as myself if not better.

Some Of The Languages within which i able to code.

-LUA

-JavaScript

-TypeScript

-C++

-CSS

-Python

-C#

-HTML

-Golang

-ReactJS

Some of the Achievements that i have accomplished so far

:gear: Qualifications
MS in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership
MS in Cybersecurity Engineering
MS in Computer Science
MS in Computer Engineering
MS in Information Assurance
MS in Information Technology
MBA (Specialty)

Some Of The Things i can offer:

-Create Api’s.

-Merging Assets/Maps/Vehicles I can Merge/Pack Resources For Low Resource Count.

-Convert mods and add-ons from third-party sites such as LCDPFR and GTA5 mods to FiveM resources.

-Vehicle Development (Handling, Fix Errors, Merging,)

-Script Development (Make Scripts From Scratch, Fix Errors in Scripts, Adapting Scripts)

-Optimizing Resources (Make Resources Optimized For Maximum Performance & Minimal MS Within The Server For The Best Experience! Preventing Hitches, Spikes)

-Server Protection (Ensure that the server is well protected, Patch Exploits, Give professional advise, Protection Service)

Github: IcmpOff (Icmp) · GitHub

If you have any questions then do feel free to ask.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Me On Discord Or Comment Below!

Discord: Icmp#4302

bump :slight_smile:

Hello, I saw that you are looking for a dedicated development position within a FiveM server? I recently have started my own server called Peak Roleplay about a couple weeks ago, we don’t have a huge player base at the moment but are working on advertising the server and getting those numbers up. if you would like to join our discord the invite is Peak Roleplay. I know that you are looking for a server with player base already but hoping you can possibly help us out while we work on getting our name out there. I sent a friend request on discord so hope to hear back from you soon.

1 Like

Hi added you on discord with the name Endro#7019

3 Likes

Bump ! Still looking

Hello! I sent a friend request on Discord. Looking forward to a conversation if you’re still looking :smiley:

Added you on discord, part of a management team for a very large community.

Hey CyberSec,

I am working on a new community called Weekend Tactical, I have a small community of 8 people (prelaunch) and we are hoping to launch V1 in the next two weeks.

Apart from the framework which is QB, I have been working hard on custom scripts and apps and some over the top integrations for jobs/future features. These include scripts/apps that talk with our web application.

As a software engineer by trade, I have the experience to back up my goals and dreams for the server but I would really love to collaborate with another knowledgeable engineer. Let me know if you want to know more :smiley:

Discord: mrg#7536

After being let down, I’m still looking!

still looking!

Still available :slight_smile:

Hey, how are you? I am the Director at Emergency Response: San Andreas and we’d love to further discuss you being apart of our Development Department. We are a newer FiveM server that strives to uphold community, transparency, and family. We do not mistreat our developers as they are the foundation of ER:SA and essential for efficient and unique roleplay experiences. If you are interested, please contact me at Dehzmised#9583. If not, thank you for your consideration and enjoy your day.

Still looking, Post updated.

Still Looking for a server :slight_smile:

Still looking :slight_smile:

Post Updated

bump, still looking

Im looking for a developer, hmu on discord if you want to work for me Pirat#0001
(Man looking for developers is a competitive job phew)

Contact me, SneakyTurtle#5100 or Premiere Gaming Roleplay

Hey you, Yes you! Here on Peak Roleplay, we are looking to hire a developer to help us build our server! We have an amazing set of staff that will be working beside you helping with all your needs. If you are interested join our discord!! Peak Roleplay