Experienced RP player looking for server

Hello,

I am very new to fiveM, i have no idea what servers to use and was hoping for some suggestions, i have experience Rping since i play DnD so the server does not have to be new players it can be bigger ones too.

What im looking for is somewhere just below strict RP so its a bit relaxed but not TOO relaxed also no “everyone can be be police on joining” because i tried those and there are way too many people who do that so being outlaw is no fun.

Sorry XD, i really don’t know how to phrase this but yeah i would be thankful for any server suggestions.

1 Like

My RP that I am starting up has restrictions when becoming a cop so it not too unbalanced. Can contact me at Henderson#4835

Check out NARP!

Fresh new city with everything open for grabs! Also what type of advice do you need?

• No application, just join our discord agree to the rules and blam you have access
  • Beginner-friendly
  • New city to grow with

Check out FreshStart Roleplay!
FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hi there, we’re growing right now and really interested in story driven roleplay on our server. We are realistic, but we really want people to be creative and think outside of the box. We actually have a lot of players who also play D&D, so generally we’re a family in our community who have a lot of shared interests. This is our server Fate Roleplay | Whitelisted 18+ | EMS/Lawyers needed! | SASP/EMS, Custom Gangs & Businesses, Balanced Economy, Crafting, Custom Skins/Clothing, Realistic RP, Extremely Active Development let me know if you have any questions or DM me if you’d like, but we’d love to have you and help integrate you.

[Hey! Growth City is inviting you to become a citizen in our brand new city!!]

Are you sick and tired of playing in a city with immature, and biased admins?
Are you looking for a city that is only intended for fun and not pay2win?

Why don’t you pop on down to Growth City and experience what a real city is!

As a city we offer you:

Mature and over 18 staff team!
Continuous Growth and Improvement
Extremely focused RP!
And everything you could ever ask for in a city!

We are currently hiring all of the whitelisted jobs!

Police Department with a fair head command!
EMS with fair pay!
Mechanic with the free repairs.
Fire system for EMS/Firefighters
Ferrari Dealership
And much more, explore our city to find out!

What makes our city standout?

Active Police, EMS, and Mechanic with continuous progression!
Realistic Economic System with a generous starting amount!
Non-Whitelisted jobs to help you get started.
Whitelisted jobs
Imported vehicles and custom vehicles with our development team continuously developing more vehicles!
Every citizen receives housing relief (With your own stash and closet) to help you get on your feet!
Full criminal career, and much more for you to find out freely in the city!!

Our city offers much more opportunities, just give us a try! Trust me you won’t look back!

Forum: ⭐ GROWTH RP | New Public City | Whitelisted Jobs Available | Serious Roleplay inspired by NOPIXEL |
Discord: https://discord.io/GrowthRP
Server IP: connect [NEW]GROWTH RP | New Public City | Whitelisted Jobs Available | Serious Roleplay inspired / Cfx.re

LiquidRP snm

🎴 WildCard RP | Custom Housing | Custom Jobs | Custom Drugs | New Active Community !

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring you…Destination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
Custom framework.
Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
Be the boss of your own business.
MANY secondary jobs to do!
Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
Craft weapons and car parts!
Realistic stress management system.
Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
Buy and furnish a house!
Obtain a driver’s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
Custom integrated MDT
Custom EUP
LOTS of custom vehicles
Serious roleplay
And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

I know you have already had few offers! Our city launches July 30th it is serious RP! We are still a new community but several of our players come from DND as well and honestly DND players have amazing roleplay! So if you’re still looking for a server I hope you will check us out! This is a link to our Reddit advertising if you want a description of the server! https://www.reddit.com/r/FiveMServers/comments/ol7875/newerarp_immersive_serious/

This is the link to our discord! https://discord.gg/RraQp3FVAr

Come check out WRP, we are very chill but have some decent RPers 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

Hey you should come check out WonderRP. We are np inspired! We have tons to do clothing, everything that cops would need etc. Theres so much to do on WonderRP. Here is a quick clip of our motels.

Hi Bae, feel free to check us out.
Evolve RP [18+] | Serious RP | Los Santos & Cayo Perico | [UK/EU/US/AUS] - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hello, you should check us out: San Andreas Network Roleplay | Whitelisted | vMenu | Custom Scripts & Assets 13+

Hi there.

Reaching out from Valor Roleplay. We are constantly seeking new members to join our community. With loads of custom content and even familiar content, we have crafted the best vMenu roleplay server out there.

Check us out: https://www.valorrp.net/

Hey, great to see you’re interested in joining a family! You should 100% check out Emergency Response San Andreas if you’re looking to build friendships while having a realistic and fun roleplay experience. Our server is set to launch within August of 2021. We are a smaller community and would be thrilled to have you. :smiley:

Contact Us
Emergency Response: San Andreas | Whitelisted | 15+ | Realism + Fun RP | LAUNCHING SOON - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Home - Emergency Response San Andreas (ersarp.net)

Take a peak for yourself.
We are always looking to grow our family.

Have a great day and take care
-Humanity Roleplay Family

We’re hiring here over at Burnt RP! Trust me you won’t be disappointed come take a look!