Moved moved over to anothere

hit me up

I know my post could like somone elses post out there so credits for him but I am looking for the same stuff to but i edited it to my fitting so i dont want anyone coming saying this here

I am daily streamer on twitch with 560 followers can help with advertisments to the server

Literally have basically copied my entire thread :- Experienced Roleplayer - Looking for a Server - #15 by Drummer_Codes being original is a thing you know.

already said that on ur post man read first

Copying basically my entire thread apart from the first paragraph and name? lol.

I am looking for same stuff and i gave u credits for it

U can say something good or have great day

Are you still looking?

California DOJRP | New Server! | NO APPLICATIONS | LSPD, SAHP, BCSO, LSFD | Custom Vehicles | vMenu Based | Looking for Department Heads | Hiring all Departments | Realistic Roleplay - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

For Streamers we allow them to do what they want to do, when they want to do it. You can drive any vehicle you want. If you want to be LEO, you can be sheriff and the next day you could be LSPD. Its your choice.

Hey, great to see you’re interested in joining a family! You should 100% check out Emergency Response San Andreas if you’re looking to be a media director while having a realistic and fun roleplay experience. Our server is set to launch within August of 2021. We are a smaller community and would love to have you within our administration team. :smiley:

Contact Us
Emergency Response: San Andreas | Whitelisted | 15+ | Realism + Fun RP | LAUNCHING SOON - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Home - Emergency Response San Andreas (ersarp.net)

Hello!

I can see you prefer servers which is Menu based, however I still wanna give this a try! NexonRP is a newer community still gathering players and such however we are currently open. The server is based on Los Angeles and attempted to do as Serious as possible, we have a bunch of amazing roleplayers who has great experiences, people who’s extremely serious and most players are 18+. The server is not whitelisted, but we plan on doing so when we get bigger!

What we can offer!

• Extremely friendly people who’s amazing at roleplaying
  • Open positions within EMS, LEO, Judges and Lawyers, plus some other public jobs!
  • Multiple drug systems, coke procession, growing weed, processing crack and meth!
  • Real Life Vehicles
  • Active professional staff members
  • Customized houses and furniture

And much more, the community is Qbus Custom Framework

Tried to contact you but your discord didn’t work, we are currently looking to expand our media content and possible open you up into one of our departments, and are genuinely looking forward to gain a new member with your past experiences. You should check us out over here at 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

Hey mate hope you are well. I have a server that might just be what you need. I’m not going to try and oversell the server to you because the the city will speak for itself if you choose to fly in.
We have everything that you could need to start your new life today.
We are new player friendly and cater for everyone’s style of roleplay.
We are a new server that Was created by myself and a few others because we were sick of how the staff treated there player base in previous cities.
Would love to see you in the Conspiracy.

Discord Link: Conspiracy:RP

We would love to see you in our server: San Andreas Network Roleplay | Whitelisted | vMenu | Custom Scripts & Assets 13+

U stole my logo

bump. Looking for work

if you are wondering me and him are a team we are still looking

yep we work together