Experience a new survival server

Hello everybody!

Names Jack, been here for quite a while some may have seen my posts and other may not, either way. I am currently working on an entirely new project, something I wish to make completely unique and looking for volunteers, helpers, testers(There wont be testing for a while, but still good to have, and have people to send ideas and suggestions our way). The server is a zombie survival server, however we will focus on it being more of an RPG rather than just ordinary survival, and/or RP. The server isn’t specifically roleplay, rather more than RPG.

We are currently custom scripting, making custom MLO’s and custom Props ourselves aswell but currently we are only 2 people at the project and unfortunately don’t have unlimited knowledge! I can’t pay anybody so I am just looking for volunteers if anybody is willing and wanna help build up a new and very upcoming featurerich apocalypse survival server!

Looking for;

• Lua Developer, preferably with knowledge of NUI too
  • Beta Testers/Builders
  • POTENTIAL staff, but not set in stone much yet
  • 3D Modellers too, although we can make most stuff ourselves too, it would be great with some more help from people, primarily what we can do is MLO’s and ordinary props nothing too special.

If this is something that interests you, hit me up on discord! jackp_