Experienced Roleplayer, Police, Lawyer, Criminal - Searching for new server

Hello everyone!

Honestly it’s extremely hard to find any proper servers to play on today, so I thought I’d make a post instead and let servers/people find me if they want me :wink:

Things that could be good for your server.

• I’m an adult
  • I’m a great and nice person
  • I have great communication skills
  • I have been Roleplaying for 7-8 years
  • I have done Police Roleplay for 5 years, these are included very high positions
  • I have experience within DOJ
  • I have a small amount of Experience as EMS
  • I have huge experience being a criminal as well

What I play

I play basically anything HOWEVER, I do much preffer economy based servers, such as QB and ESX, for the sole reason that vMenu servers, people constantly drive around in high class cars etc, cause they don’t have to pay for it and make the whole city a Dubai city of vehicles etc, plus there’s rarely proper Roleplay on a vMenu servers.

If you’re interested in me contact me on these below;

• Discord: Jack P#4678
  • Text me here on this thread
  • Shoot me a DM on here!

Still looking for a server

Hey bud! We are looking for someone to fill some positions in our LSPD! Just sent you a Friend Request on discord :slight_smile:

Still looking

Nothing yet… :frowning:

Hello Jack!

I would like to introduce you to the Department of Public Justice Roleplay. We are a FiveM community orientated around our core values Courage, Initiative, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, and Respect.

We’d love to have a chat with you regarding our unique approach to FiveM roleplay as a whole (this includes Civilian, Police, Fire and Ambulance!). Come along to our Public Relations Discord for a chat.

Advert

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

Tonight the DoPJRP Community is hosting an Open-Night event, where the public, is allowed to join our servers and interact with our current members!

If you have any questions, queries or doubtful points please immediately reach out without hesitation. Interested? Look over these links and engage with our community!

Our Links

Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram
Official Public Relations Discord

• For reference: look at our website under the “Departments” section… There is some really useful and cool information.

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Still looking and lets put some ground rules, cause people apparently fail most of it.

• Server has to be Serious Roleplay
  • No vMenu based server
  • Control on staff members
  • Staff dont get involved police affairs, maybe with very few exceptions
  • OWNER IS WILLING TO LISTEN TO CRITISM AND CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK, with suggestions

If those are a description that fits you… then im sure we’ll be working great together im a Dick and im very picky lol.

Hello Jack,

Feel free to take a look at Silver Lining Roleplay. We’re always looking for experienced members to join our player base.

Silver Lining Roleplay is a Hybrid-ESX based server that has a high emphasis on quality over quantity when it comes to roleplay.

Feel free to take a look at our FiveM Forum Post for more information about the community.
If you would like to see examples of our roleplay in patrol, feel free to look at our media channels, or just look up “Silver Lining Roleplay” on YouTube.

Thanks