[Rated M Roleplay 18+ Whitelisted] Hiring!

Welcome to [Rated-M RP],

Rated-M Roleplay is a community evolved around giving the members a strong, vast experience. Our dream is to create a community where people can join, get whitelisted, come home from a long day and just relax with everyone, kick the crap and enjoy the community. We strive for realism, strive for top-notch roleplay.

Our community was found on, 05/21/2022 by three guys, Babil (Community Owner), Dixon (Community Co-Director), and GoodOleSon (Community Director). The three guys put a bunch of ideas together and got with a very well experienced group of guys to develop our ideas and plans into a server. Our server runs an average of 40-60 frames, with over 13000+ pieces of custom clothing, thousands of realistic vehicles coming from every manufacture that you can think of. Many custom scripts, assets, etc!

We are coming to terms of releasing very soon, we are looking for members in search of a community that fits there dreams and desires, we will be opening up some positions within the staff team, looking for people who are willing to bring, the upmost highest quality roleplay who are looking to run custom businesses, departments, etc! We have many MLOS, everything is optimized to run at the best for you all!

Please join the discord, it may be empty and still in the works, but we could always use the help and suggestions within the community!

Thank you all,

Updated Post coming soon!

1 Like

Visuals RP qbus server with realistic economy coming soon!!

what’s up bubba! i think you might be a good fit for our city! weve got just about everything! and we are 17+ city! come check us out we have multiple different adverts on the city so you can check out lots before deciding if you want to join, in our discord we have a tiktok and insta you can check out aswell! all the link you need are in here!

We are an 18+ city that is actively growing, developing, and recruiting. You are welcome to check us out and see if it is a good fit. We are a qbcore server with development guided by community input and try to hold meetings semi-regularly in town and via surveys to see what our citizens want to see in the city. We do have leader roles available at this time in both EMS and PD, and it is my understanding that both departments have quick turnaround on applications (the city is not whitelisted, but some jobs are, so like 24hr tops on application approval/denial) with the potential to do a trial basis in higher roles than entry level.

Definitely worth a peek, we are most active during NA evenings and weekends, especially Saturday evenings when we hold events (6-7pm Pacific Time, usually). discord.gg/deviserp

Still looking!

• Add me on discord, GoodOleSon#9843

Not looking to instantly be slapped into a spot, willing to work my way up but will not join a server that put people into spots because of experience or irl experience!!!

Hello! NLRP Is new and looking for players’ Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX

Still looking!

Add me on discord: MoneSuper#0001

I will love to have a conversation and maybe help each other

Bumpp

Added over discord

Add me on Discord at Shampoo N Rinse #6969. i think we have the perfect community for you!

Looking for US based developers!

Read POST!

1 Like

Bump, join the discord!

Hiring!

Bumpp! Join the discord!

Still hiring

Looking for a couple full time staff devs

Hiring