Experienced Roleplayer - Looking for a Server

Heya! I’m Callum.

About Me
I am currently 17 years old and have a vast amount of experience within FiveM. I have been roleplaying on and off for the past 5 years now and this has allowed me to rack over 1,000 hours on this platform alone. Today I am looking to join a new server that will allow me to commit & dedicate myself to without closing down the next day/week. However, I am more than happy to help out with new servers.

What am I looking for?

Unfortunately, I am not looking to join any ESX-based servers at this moment. I am only looking to join menu-based servers. I am looking to join a community with similar interests and these don’t need to be whitelisted either. Community Image is important for me, so if your community isn’t showing off the best image for example lack of professionalism or the look given off by the community not being the best will put me off joining so please if you believe your community fits into this category don’t contact me.
Even if your looking to start a community message me through my discord and I may be interested.

Experience

Experiences can be discussed upon request, however some serversI have been apart of that have now closed can be seen below.

• EGN - Deputy Director
  • SSRP - Commissioner of SAST

Get in Touch
New Server? Existing Community looking for members? I would love to hear from you. Reach out to me by contacting my discord bellow.

Callum#4695

Add me: Siplon#7667

Added :slight_smile:

Add me BlueMan#5974 would love to talk

Repentz#9936 Send one please.

I would love to be involved

Added :slight_smile:

Added! :slight_smile:

Friend request sent. Also, are yall still looking for department heads?

bump - thread update.

Would like for you see if your willing to try us out. We are new. We are RP & Movie/Video style server.

Looking for almost same stuff right here been roleplaying for 3 years credits for this author was able to get my post out didnt really know what to say thanks for this template :smiley:

Are you still looking?

Hey, great to see you’re interested in joining a family! You should 100% check out Emergency Response San Andreas if you’re looking to build friendships while having a realistic and fun roleplay experience. Our server is set to launch within August of 2021. We are a smaller community and would love to have you. :smiley:

Contact Us!
Emergency Response: San Andreas | Whitelisted | 15+ | Realism + Fun RP | LAUNCHING SOON - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Home - Emergency Response San Andreas (ersarp.net)

Hello!

I can see you prefer servers which is Menu based, however I still wanna give this a try! NexonRP is a newer community still gathering players and such however we are currently open. The server is based on Los Angeles and attempted to do as Serious as possible, we have a bunch of amazing roleplayers who has great experiences, people who’s extremely serious and most players are 18+. The server is not whitelisted, but we plan on doing so when we get bigger!

What we can offer!

• Extremely friendly people who’s amazing at roleplaying
  • Open positions within EMS, LEO, Judges and Lawyers, plus some other public jobs!
  • Multiple drug systems, coke procession, growing weed, processing crack and meth!
  • Real Life Vehicles
  • Active professional staff members
  • Customized houses and furniture

And much more, the community is Qbus Custom Framework

Daily Boost

We are still slowly growing, getting more players day by day and constantly new things get added as well, come and have fun and experience a real and seriously friendly and serious community!

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring you…Destination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
  • Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driver’s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

Hey mate hope you are well. I have a server that might just be what you need. I’m not going to try and oversell the server to you because the the city will speak for itself if you choose to fly in.
We have everything that you could need to start your new life today.
We are new player friendly and cater for everyone’s style of roleplay.
We are a new server that Was created by myself and a few others because we were sick of how the staff treated there player base in previous cities.
Would love to see you in the Conspiracy.

Discord Link: Conspiracy:RP

Consider checking out our server: San Andreas Network Roleplay | Whitelisted | vMenu | Custom Scripts & Assets 13+