Experienced Police officer looking for a new home

doesnt work heres mine CoolKid45#2297

Hey if your still looking feel free to Dm me at Manifold#7525

Are your friend requests open, it says I misspelled it possibly and I copy and pasted it.

I don’t know if you still want a community but add me Price#4303 or join StoryRP.net

Dwight Snoot#9363 Hiring for our sheriff’s office, open command positions, looking for people to run subdivisions in the future as well.

Hey, add me on discord Parker_#8955

https://forum.cfx.re/t/emergency-response-san-andreas-whitelisted-15-realism-fun-rp-launching-soon/2415170/21

Alabama State RP is a brand new server so we are looking for leo and civs all the time join our discord if ur still looking. Alabama State Roleplay

𝘚𝘒𝘯 𝘈𝘯π˜₯𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘴 𝘚𝘡𝘒𝘡𝘦 π˜‹π˜–π˜‘ π˜™π˜°π˜­π˜¦π˜±π˜­π˜’π˜Ί Come check us out

Hey Buddy! Constant Roleplay is looking for experienced Troopers to join the San Andreas State Troopers! We are now opening Divisions and Bureaus so we will need people to run those! Please HMU Price#4303

Hey, Signal One Roleplay is a California based community that strives on providing members the best Non-ESX RP along with a lot of leniancy! Check us out and learn more about us here, we would love to have you.

Hi Gamerlass941,

We are looking to fill up our police roster and would love to have you come apply for either of our departments on AuthenticRP. If you are interested join our Discord below and whitelist on our forums. It has been simplified due to our recent release so you only have to accept our rules on there currently. Good luck on the search for a community if you decide not to choose us!

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Come check out Gang Haven Role Play

We are an economy server built off the QB framework

• We are currently looking for civillians, POLICE ans STAFF of all ranks

If your interested in becoming a LEO or STAFF member, ask for Brad, Cope or Chris Paul

Have a look at our forum link and see what you think Gang Haven RoleplayπŸ’Ž| Serious RP, QBCORE, HIRING POLICE, EMS,& STAFF ALL RANKS, Civillian Oriented, MEGA EUP, 100's Custom Cars, Gangs, and More! Cayo Perico & Tuner DLC'S!

Thanks for considering us!

We look forward to seeing you in the city!

Hey buddy, I run a fully IC, realistic department inside of an upcoming economy server. Give me a shout, we are looking for HC. Price#4303

Hello, i run a 15+ FiveM RP server, we focus on first responder RP, we have grown to a nearly double digit member fire department in 2 days and are looking to keep building our LEO departments, contact me at Dwight Snoot#0001 for more info, we have command spots open as well.

β€”β€”NEWEST DETROIT SERVER TO HIT THE CITYβ€”β€”-

Own Boss RP Is a Detroit based RP city. Here we focus on making the time spent here more realistic.

πŸ‘€ we do that by having a drug system that is realistic selling and obtaining processes. We have over 7 different drugs and over 4 ways to sell

πŸ‘•FRESH INSTALLED 17k PIECE CLOTHING PACKπŸ‘•

🚘OVER A HUNDRED CARS INSTALLED 🚘

🚘WITH MORE TO COME AND REALISTIC PRICES🚘

πŸ”΅WE HAVE LEGAL JOBS(Lumber, miming, electrician) ALONGSIDE LEGAL HUSTLE TO MAKE MONEY

OWN BOSS RP ISNT JUST ABOUT COPS N ROBBERS HERE WE ALSO HAVE ACTIVITIES & PLAN TO THROW ALOT OF EVENTS

πŸ”ΉBoxing ring to setup fight nights and start boxing leagues. Can even BET on the fighter in the ring

πŸ”ΈLaser tag for 1v1 or even more (EVENT COMING SOON)

πŸ”Έwe will be offering P.O.B

β€”β€”DO YOU HAVE OR WANT TO START A GANG?β€”β€”β€”

-join the discord

-fly into the city, look around see if you like what you see

-get 3 people & you receive $500,000 for your gang

β€”β€”POSITIONS HIRINGβ€”β€”-

-DPD (we have a chief but will soon be moving up to presidential detail)

-WCS (ALL POSITIONS)

-STATE POLICE(ALL POSITIONS)

-AS WE ARE IN BEGINNING STAGE OF OUR SERVER, BE PATIENT AND THINK OF IT AS A CITY YOU GET TO HELP BUILD-

https://discord.gg/tgyGZrnn

DM me @ rsatemp#7174.

If you are still interested, we offer 3 highly professional law enforcement departments: Police (aka Cleveland PD and all of the other local agencies), Sheriff (Cuyahoga and Lorain County), and Ohio State Highway Patrol. All have people from various levels of experience. I myself, for reference, have about four years in FiveM and I am currently working to get my Criminal Justice degree.

Check is out here! Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX