Life In California RP - Looking for experienced Management and Department heads

Hello

Thanks for clicking onto my post.

I am the owner and founder of Life In California! I started this server up 2 weeks ago with a vision to provide the best roleplay possible within the sunny state of California.

At this current time, we are currently under development which im so close to finishing. Once i have completed it, the server will be live for Beta Testing to see whats working, what isnt and anything which needs adding or removing.

Currently i am looking to fill these management roles:

Staff Manager - (In charge of hiring, firing, promoting and demoting staff)

Community Manager (In charge of looking after the community, putting good suggestions forward to the development team and hosting events for the community)

We are also looking to fill these LEO Command positions:

California Highway Patrol Commissioner and Command

Los Angeles Police Department Command

Los Angeles Sheriffs Department Command

Los Angeles Fire Department Chief and Command

If any of these roles interest you, please add me on discord!
Add Me As A Friend: HarveyB.#6309

invite invalid

Bumping Initiated

boop.

Open for business

Lets go!!!

lets goo

Looking for server still

Hello! We arent a big server but we just started and is still in development. But, we are looking for people to help us build our server please add my on discord if your interested A. Levi#2776.

Real Life 5 | RL5| FiveM Server | 24/7 | Now Hiring!

Looking for server.

Discord.gg/ninelinerp

Come check it out!

Emergency Response: San Andreas is a whitelisted FiveM roleplay community that prides itself on having a community that pushes the limitations of roleplay. Founded in mid 2020, ER:SA has been slowly building up and getting ready to launch. With our welcoming community members, it’s quite easy for anyone and from anywhere to join and become apart of our family.

Come check us out :slight_smile:

Boost

bump <3