Experienced Leo looking for server

Good Afternoon,

:fire::fire:** __ LSPD Open Interviews __ **:fire::fire:

For the next 3 days the Los Santos Police will be holding open interviews for the department! If you would be interested in joining this department now is your :alarm_clock: !

As said this will only be for 3 days ( 72 Hours ) so you should schedule an interview! If you are wanting to get yourself an interview head today

We have a custom framework that isn’t as complicated as ESX and aims to be more fun with more freedom!

We have serious and structured LEO/EMS RP.
Departments are public, but increasing in rank requires legitimate skills and knowledge.

Check it out :sunglasses:

About: The Highpoint RP community was founded in late December of 2020 by our Owner and Co-Owner. We are a new community seeking the gain members who share a common interest in Grand Theft Auto 5 RolePlay. We are a family based community who seek to create the next vision of GTA 5 Roleplay.

All individuals who seek to join the HighPoint Roleplay community will be required to fill out the HighPoint RP community Application. After the individual fills out the application the individual will receive an email containing the status of their application within 24 hours once it has been reviewed by our recruiting team. Included in the email will be a link to our public recruiting discord. Here you will meet with the HighPoint Community owner and Co-owner for a general interview upon your application being approved.

To Apply:
Fill out our application and wait for response via email.
[6:18 PM]
Recruitment Information:
LEO Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
FD Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
CIV Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
Dispatch Applications - OPEN applications in very high demand. 16+

Hey buddy! Join Story RP. Our LSPD is looking for some more recruits. If you are as experienced as you say you are, I’m sure we can sort you a role to fit your knowledge level! StoryRP.net

Hey, add my discord Parker_#8955

https://forum.cfx.re/t/emergency-response-san-andreas-whitelisted-15-realism-fun-rp-launching-soon/2415170/21

Hey man im a higher up in Alabama State Roleplay we are a new server so we are always looking for officers and civs ill drop the link check it out if ur still looking. Alabama State Roleplay

Hi there, my name is Avian and i am community manager for Department Of Authority RP. I have seen you on the fivem forum and i was wondering if you would be interested in joining our community as an LAPD Trainer? If you would like to see more about our community here is our website https://doarp.net/ or contact me on discord ? ? ?#3996

Hello! If you are still looking for a server, then why don’t you check out Core Roleplay? The whole community are welcoming to new and returning roleplayers. The server is realistic economy and serious roleplay offering materials for whatever character you would like to play. C:
If you have any questions, then ask away!

You can look at many different platforms or even the forum!

Discord: Core Roleplay
Instagram: @coreroleplay
Twitter: @coreroleplay

Hey, not sure if you are still looking for a community, but Innovative RolePlay is a new vMenu server looking for experienced and dedicated heads!

Innovative RolePlay
FiveM Branch - Innovative Gaming

Innovative RolePlay is a FiveM vMenu RolePlay server based on realistic RolePlay! Innovative Gaming is the main Gaming hub for Innovative RolePlay.

What do we offer?

:point_right: vMenu and Interaction menu
:point_right: Experienced owner
:point_right: TeamSpeak 3 for RTO
:point_right: Loads of Interiors
:point_right: Realistic civilian add on cars
:point_right: Community centered staff

So why join?
Why not?

Join Today

Hello, i am the owner of SASDOJ, sadly we are a vMenu server, but if you are ever interested in serious LEO RP within a growing community you should check us out, we are looking for more experienced LEO to come and supervise or assist in running our department!!! 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

Project Life is recruiting! A few more days until release! Get whitelisted before the full application is released!

Hey there! S1RP is a new community looking for LEO / Civilians. We are fully California-based and would love for to check us out! Find more info by clicking here.

we are looking for PD Straight Shootin Roleplay // Michigan Based // Custom Jobs // Custom Cars // Custom scripts and MLO's // Hiring all Departments // QBCore Framework

Community Name: Blue Moon RP

Welcome to Blue Moon Role-play! We are a new role-play community that is looking to gain more members, and provide the best role-play experience for our members of the community. We have an amazing and active Staff Team as well as members. We have a very active development team that is always willing to develop and add more things to better the role-play of our community. We are always willing to help our members and new members wanting to join the community. We take our role-play very seriously. Our patrol times are any time of the day. Our focus here at Blue Moon Role-play is to ensure that our members and community have the best experience possible.

Discord: Blue Moon RP

)

Infinite Gaming may be the place for you. Come check us out!

Hey Zach!

I’m the co-founder of Entity RP and we are launching our Beta on March 12!

We already have an amazing community and a bunch of people that are part of LSPD and BCSO. We’re planning to have more departments in the future and are looking for people interested in joining the police force. Applications for PD will open up soon!

Reading your post you seem really experienced and you could be a great addition to our police team!

Applications to get whitelisted are open so if you are interested you can join our Discord here: Entity RP

If you have any questions - feel free to shoot me a DM here or asked in our Discord.

Also, feel free to check our Forum post here for more information:

Hello would you dm mkenziz#5904 please I need to talk real quick

Hi Zach we are welcome to more LEOs! Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX