Experienced LEO/Civ Roleplayer looking for a server to call home

I am an experienced LEO and Civ roleplayer searching for a good server for myself and my partner. We are searching for a smaller server with a solid group of consistent players as we prefer a small town vibe where everyone knows everyone over the hustle and bustle of larger servers.

Some of the other things we are looking for are:
Allowlisted 18+ Serious RP
Balanced economy with possibility for player owned businesses and housing
Good balance between Civ, Gov, and Crim activities

While I am not actively searching for a department to run, I would be open to doing so. I have extensive experience running Law Enforcement Agencies as well as Flight Administrations in RP. I’m also quite good at writing SOPs for both of these fields.

Check out Bastion! We’re a well established RP community that’s a hybrid between traditional economy servers with an MMORPG feel. We also are recruiting for LEO positions and have built a lot of unique custom features for our PD!

Can read more here :

We are looking for someone to run FAA as well as LSPD or BCSO!

Join discord.gg/dvrp and make a general support ticket!

Hi there, I appreciate you reaching out. Looks like your server has some interesting stuff. Unfortunately, my partner and I are not looking to play on a vMenu based server at this time. Moreover, we are searching for a server with at least an 18+ age limit. I hope you are able to find some folks to fill your open positions soon!

Hi, @DragonGreg

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server (qb) with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussiness owners!

If any of the above sounds interesting to you, Below you can find the link to our forum page!

Forum Link

Welcome to No Ego Roleplay, where you leave the ego at door and enter into a world of your imagination. No Ego Roleplay is a server that has been in development for 5 years and developed with delicate hands and precision.

Whether you choose the Red or Blue pill, you can embark on a journey of your desired choosing. You can become a criminal and climb through the ranks to become notorious. You can join Law Enforcement and be able to track down your perpetrator through fingerprints, ballistics, and DNA. Join our Emergency Services to be able to treat our great citizens back to health. Join our Department of Justice to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic. These are only a few ways of life that you can choose to embark on, and there’s plenty of more for you to create and explore upon entering.
We have a wide variety of cars and bikes in our catalog with unique sounds and customizations along with stance kits, sport mode, pops & bangs, manual mode, persistence, motorcycle stunts, and more. Synchronized crew orientated heists that you can enjoy with your friends. A Unique Black Market unlike any eyes have seen before, with a complete one of a kind currency and purchasing system. Along with unique drug selling system that interacts with npcs with voice activation. These are only a few of our unique features here at No Ego, so leave the ego behind and escape into a world of your creation. Releasing Nov. 1st No Ego