Experienced Server Dev/Owner Looking for a new vMenu Server!

Hello, OSRP Founder here. We are a new server which is whitelisted and Washington based, we believe we might meet some requirements you are looking for in a server. We would love it if you came and gave us a look in order to see if this is the place you are looking for.

Still looking

Check us out.

Hey mate! 🔥 [NEW] Looking for Staff! - #18 by tedanderson is a brand new community! We are ESX based and favour the more realistic side of roleplay. I am Currently Chief of LSPD. Our SOP is going to be gigantic and I could really do with some experienced hands helping me. Assistant and Deputy Chief of Police positions are currently open and I’d love for you to contact me! Hit me up on my discord Price#4303 and we can talk more :slight_smile:

Hello, I run a whitelisted server and we are currently looking for LEO and supervisors, if you are interested DM me at Dwight Snoot#0001

Hey Puggo Hey mate! :fire: [NEW] Looking for Staff! - #18 by tedanderson is still looking mate! We need to fill our Commanders team! Get in fast while OOC recruitment is still happening.

Hey there, Signal One Roleplay is a California-Based FiveM community that is fully whitelisted, and established and would love to have you on our team! We make exceptions for age depending on maturity and detail that is put in to your application, you can find out more about us by clicking here!

——NEWEST DETROIT SERVER TO HIT THE CITY——-

Own Boss RP Is a Detroit based RP city. Here we focus on making the time spent here more realistic.

👀 we do that by having a drug system that is realistic selling and obtaining processes. We have over 7 different drugs and over 4 ways to sell

👕FRESH INSTALLED 17k PIECE CLOTHING PACK👕

🚘OVER A HUNDRED CARS INSTALLED 🚘

🚘WITH MORE TO COME AND REALISTIC PRICES🚘

🔵WE HAVE LEGAL JOBS(Lumber, miming, electrician) ALONGSIDE LEGAL HUSTLE TO MAKE MONEY

OWN BOSS RP ISNT JUST ABOUT COPS N ROBBERS HERE WE ALSO HAVE ACTIVITIES & PLAN TO THROW ALOT OF EVENTS

🔹Boxing ring to setup fight nights and start boxing leagues. Can even BET on the fighter in the ring

🔸Laser tag for 1v1 or even more (EVENT COMING SOON)

🔸we will be offering P.O.B

——DO YOU HAVE OR WANT TO START A GANG?———

-join the discord

-fly into the city, look around see if you like what you see

-get 3 people & you receive $500,000 for your gang

——POSITIONS HIRING——-

-DPD (we have a chief but will soon be moving up to presidential detail)

-WCS (ALL POSITIONS)

-STATE POLICE(ALL POSITIONS)

-AS WE ARE IN BEGINNING STAGE OF OUR SERVER, BE PATIENT AND THINK OF IT AS A CITY YOU GET TO HELP BUILD-

https://discord.gg/tgyGZrnn

Still Looking

Contact me @ rsatemp#7174!

Hello!

Nightlight RP | NLPD is a QBCore based framework server (Economy) and is looking for more members. Add me on discord Woken#7245 for more info. We are looking for department heads and normal LEO’s.

Yet again another update!

Hello. My name is Puggo. I have been in RP for about 4 years now. Through that time, I have experienced many different trainings focused on different aspects and intensities for LEO, Fire and Rescue, and Staff. In my most recent community, which I will leave unnamed as it is still active, I was a co-owner and was running at least 75% of the back end with staff situations. After a falling out, I decided to leave. I took a small break, and now I am on the hunt for a new server!!!

Here’s what I want:

• vMenu server, or open Menu Server
  • I will not play QB, ESX, or anything related
  • Ability to move within the server (rank up, move around a bit)
  • Flexibility with my schedule

I am hopping to be able to come in and help manage LEO and FR through Internal Affairs systems if possible. I am mostly looking for a place where I can be staff/management. I understand walk-ins are untraditional, however, I have around 2-3 years of community management and ownership skills that would make me a resource to your community. I also have development experience.

If interested, please contact me via discord: Commie PugLord#9978, or leave a response below!

Please no ECO, QBCore, ESX, etc. servers!!! I am also looking for a 14+, 15+, or 16+ server!!

Thank you much!

1 Like

Hello Puggo, I’m Jay and I represent an upcoming community going by the name Devoted Roleplay. We are looking for people with your specfiic skillset, We are not long from being in a state where we can launch our community. However that does require us to expand our Staff and Management teams.

Our community does fit the requirements you listed, We have vMenu servers only. We are close to launch. You will be able to rank up and move around. of course within the bounds of the rules that are set. And we are pretty flexible with peoples schedules & timezones, we respect that real life comes first. So with all these things considered I think you would be a very good fit for our community.

Please check out our post to see we might be something you are interested in.

Our discord is listed on our forums post. If you’re interested please join it and open a ticket. That will be the fastest way to get ahold of us.

bump, still looking

bump!

bump!

Hey if your still looking for a server, you can come talk to me at SnowyBiscuitYT#6317 or you can stop by our discord- Lakeside Roleplay

Im working on making my own server, tho i dont know much about TxAdmin or the coding side of things. If there is anyone that is experienced in VMenu hit my discord at Uncle Wasted#4476

Is this offer still current? If not, completely understandable due to the time gap here :slight_smile:

Hey yeah so I can maybe come up with something you would like, are you in our discord so we could talk?