Active & Experienced FiveM Developer Taking on Clients [QBCORE/ESX/STANDALONE]

Hello! I’m Baytona, a passionate and experienced FiveM Developer with a proven track record of creating immersive gameplay experiences, advanced UIs, and EUP packs. Seeking a challenging role to leverage my skills and expertise in JavaScript, Typescript, Lua, React, & Vue.js.

I have been playing/working with the CitizenFX Modification platform since 2016, since then I have learned a ton, and I have worked with many communities & people from all around the world.

I have the ability to work with any type of server or framework, I have experience with the code itself - not just the framework, I can work with everything!

Skills:

• FiveM Development: 10+ years of experience in developing, and 2-3 years of development within the CitizenFX Platform which has led me to have the skillset to proficiently create optimized & feature rich systems & scripts.
  • Programming Languages: Proficient in JavaScript, Typescript and Lua.
  • UI Development: Skilled in creating responsive and user-friendly UIs using React and Vue.js.
  • EUP Packs: Experience with combining EUP Clothing to create one optimized pack.
  • Server Optimization: Proven ability to optimize server performance and resource usage.
  • Collaboration: Strong teamwork and communication skills, capable of working with server administrators and community members.

Contact Me:

8 Likes

Bumping post still looking for work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :))
shoot me a message if you need some work done :slight_smile:

I’ve been working with this guy for sometime now and I can honestly say his work is legit. His prices are fair and he’s been nothing but professional and patient with me when it comes to making my first server! His work is high-quality and the support that he offers for any bugs that creep up is very fast. If you’re new or experienced with running a server, I would definitely recommend Josh!

Bumping this, still looking for some more clients to fill out my schedule.

Available to do full server builds, I can also do multiple resources or even singular resources at a time.

Have been working with Josh recently.

He has worked on both custom projects and daily upkeep for me. It is extremely hard to find a developer that is confident enough in his ability to cater for your exact needs and Josh has done just that.

He has turned around projects same day for an extremely competitive rate. He is easy to talk to, is able to suggest improvements however understands the vision of the customer and is not pushy in any way.

While I’ve only worked with Josh for a short period of time, I cannot see myself every needing to hire anybody else, he simply checks all the boxes for an all round great developer.

Bump
Actively looking for project/resources to build!
Contact me on discord (info is on first post)!

Bump!

Bumping, contact me!

Looking to take on 3-4 clients currently.
Mainly looking for small-medium sized projects.
Contact me if you’d like to work or have questions! :slight_smile:

Bump, Looking to take on some more clients! Shoot me a message to work something out :slight_smile:

Still looking for more clients, reach out for any questions!

Currently looking to fill out my schedule! Contact me if you need anything written from scratch, anything fixed or edited, or even if you need an entire server built!
I always strive to produce the highest quality work possible while still offering my services at an affordable rate. Contact me on discord or join the discord above to work something out!

Still looking for clients, shoot me a message.

Shoot me a DM or join the discord and get in contact if you need anything done!

Feel free to reach out for work. Again looking to take on clients.

Thank you!

Still looking to take on clients. Shoot me a message!

Looking to take on some clients currently. Contact me for portfolio work and a free quote!

Feel free to reach out for work! Looking to take on any size of jobs currently.

I’ll send you a friend request on Discord so we can have a conversation.