Experienced FiveM Developer Looking for Work!

Hi! Taco here. I’ve been coding on FiveM for 8 months, primarily on QBCore framework (completely rewriting and optimizing it) but have also coded on custom frameworks as well, and have no issue with transitioning to ESX if needed.

Experience in Fivem developing: 8 months

Known programming languages: Lua, SQL, HTMLS/CSS/JS, others that aren’t as relevant

Scripts/Resources: Can optimize any current resources on a server as well as code custom scripts/resources to the owner/community’s liking

Database work: Can optimize databases as well as any SQL queries to speed up query time and server performance.

Car Developing: Can do basic car tuning as well as optimizing car textures.

Looking for a stable server to join their development team but am not opposed to joining a new server if it feels right. Please contact me for pricing details (negotiable).

For more information Conatact:
Discord: tacooo#6969
Email: tacofivem@gmail.com

Have a good day

Some more information about me,

I have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and I’ve been coding for 5+ years in multiple languages. I started playing on FiveM at the beginning of 2021 and quicky became interested in the development side of things. I was very quick to understand the process and in just a few weeks was able to code my own resources and have only improved since. I’m currently available and looking for something full time and am ready to commit 40 hours a week or whatever is needed. I’d be happy to showcase my work in a call if you’re interested and discuss your servers needs.

Thanks,
Taco

bump, still available

1 Like

Bump, available asap

Discord doesn’t work

Hey, not sure if you are looking for paid work or to join a community but we are seeking experienced developers to grow our team more!

Check us out here: Developers Wanted | Amplify Roleplay

Available?

Hey taco!

I have an opportunity for you, if you would like more information please message me on L.Harris#2214

Hello, I am 1/3 of the management at Views RP. We are currently looking for developers who have experience in multiple frameworks, or other development experience. We currently have a website, a forum, a boosted discord, and some minor stuff for the server including EUP and vehicles. What we need is developers who aren’t lazy or kids. We are looking for 2-3 professionals and not just people who change configurations files claiming to be devs, I know it’s hard to find that within the FiveM community and I hope to get my message out here. Please contact me at Shoota6#8696 or join our discord at:

add me on discord, I’m interested in your work
@ pattt#7076