Experienced FiveM Community Member Looking for a New Server

Hello, my name is Silk, if this message is to lengthy for you i understand, just go to the bottom of this page and message me on discord. I am an experienced member of this community, my love for it will not be torn away by the drama that haunts this community, when i join a server I pour more time into it than anyone else you’ll find on here. I am experienced in the biggest communities which i will not name, and the smallest, the way i see it, bigger isn’t always better. I would love to join a small community and help them grow and shape them to be the most welcoming place. Do not mistake me for someone full of themselves when i say this, but i am not tolerant of drama or anything of the such.

If you would like my help my experiences include but are not limited to, Development on various servers, Management, Internal Affairs, and running multiple departments. I wish to speak to a level headed owner that understands that it takes more than hard work to create something great, but a strong foundation.

My Discord: Silk™#2191
My Steam: Silk

Thank you,
Silk

Hello there! If you are still looking for a community, feel free to check out Project Life. Project Life is focused on hyper-realism and all systems are detailed down to the last pixel! Check us out! 🔴 Project Life | Hypo-Realistic | Immersive Story-based Roleplay | Custom Assets & MLO | Economy Based | Recruiting Law Enforcement, DOJ and Medical + More! - #48 by Esplike

I can’t add you on discord, so I am assuming your name has changed or the character causes issue. Feel free to check us out! Small, growing, friendly community.

discord.gg/deviserp

come join SSRP Straight Shootin Roleplay // Michigan Based // Custom Jobs // Custom Cars // Custom scripts and MLO's // Hiring all Departments // QBCore Framework

If you’re looking for a break from roleplay, or want to try out a different kind of experience, come check out Battle 5M, a war game for FiveM featuring Capture the Flag, Control Points, and more - But here’s the twist. Our minigames are happening simultaneously. So if stealing the enemy’s flag isn’t your thing, don’t worry - go capture a control point!

We are currently focusing on Cayo Perico to encourage population growth. Once the population is higher and the script is closer to being finished, we will be releasing San Andreas.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/battle5m-the-battle-of-cayo-perico

What are you looking to do for the server that you join? Did you want to do development, just roleplay, run a department? Just looking to get more details.

Infinite Gaming is looking for members!

Blue Moon RP

Welcome to Blue Moon Role-play! We are a new role-play community that is looking to gain more members, and provide the best role-play experience for our members of the community. We have an amazing and active Staff Team as well as members. We have a very active development team that is always willing to develop and add more things to better the role-play of our community. We are always willing to help our members and new members wanting to join the community. We take our role-play very seriously. Our patrol times are any time of the day. Our focus here at Blue Moon Role-play is to ensure that our members and community have the best experience possible.