Experienced Fire chief looking for a good server to call home

Hey yall,
I have been a fire chief with help from a close friend. in a handful of servers that have all crashed and burned before getting off the “launch pad”. He and I have worked in tandem many times feeding off eachother’s knowledge to build each and every department we command. I personally have been RPing for many years and have worked hard to learn my stuff. Im looking for a good Vmenu based server that needs a Fire chief. Oh, and I almost forgot I can do development work where needed.

Let me know,
Shepherd L.

Are you online Fire and not Rescue as well?

Come check us out at Family RP!
We are a serious RP server with professional developers. We have a very nice medical script that is fully written by our team. We have Search and rescue helicopters and equipment and we’re looking to grow the Fire/EMS dept!

Hey my name is John Adams I am with Innovation roleplay we are a newish server and we are looking for members to join. I know you stated you want to be fire chief and unfortunately we already have one but I know he has been looking for some help with the department and we would love you have you as a member and if you seem nice then we can talk about making you a supervisor.

Here is the link to the discord and you can message me about any questions my name in the discord will be J. Adams (Innovation Roleplay Interview Discord)

Hello! We are a pretty new server looking for someone like you! We do have firetrucks and also a fire script that can be turned on if you decided to join :slight_smile: Eternium RP

Hello Shepherd, my name is Dean from Silver Lining Roleplay

It’s fantastic to hear from someone with your level of experience and dedication to roleplaying. We’d like to extend an invitation for you to apply at Silver Lining Roleplay (SLRP) , where we’re always actively seeking more experienced FD personnel.

At SLRP, we take pride in our unique blend of vMenu-based gameplay and a structured economy system. Our community is thriving, committed to providing a top-tier roleplay experience. Your expertise will be invaluable in ensuring our Fire and EMS services run smoothly.

We also have multiple features inside of the server, such as 100% active dispatch and several scripts and developments to improive the day-to-day activity of FD/EMS inside of patrol.

If you’re interested in joining us at SLRP, please don’t hesitate to reach out for more details or to discuss any questions you may have. We look forward to potentially having you on board and making SLRP your new RP home!

-Dean

Hey, DM me on discord GoldenOx70838

Hello! Are you still looking for a position? If so contact me on discord @quintinistic