Experienced EMS/FIRE Chief looking for community in need of Dept. Leader

Hello
I am currently looking for a community who is in need of a mature and dependable leader to take over their EMS/FIRE Department. I can create SOP’s and other training material to suit the departments needs and the Owners/Directors vision. I am open to all levels and types of RP, so if you are interested please let me know. I am also willing to be available as an Admin to help with server related duties such as moderation and enforcing rules.

add me Luna Storm [5S_406 Bobby S.]#0480

Hey backdraft! I own a newly created whitelisted community with an active player base. We would love to have you come by!

SanAndreasLE PR Discord: https://discord.gg/eDVXwdG

Hi Backdraft, come chat with us in discord. We are starting a server from the ground up. It is run by two x-cops. I just made some pretty cool fire stuff. https://discord.gg/J7Quh6… you can also keep tabs on what we are doing here : San Andreas Heat | FivePD Focused Community | In Development

Hey fella! If you are still looking for a community, Project Life needs Fire and EMS personnel! πŸ”΄ Project Life | Hypo-Realistic | Immersive Story-based Roleplay | Custom Assets & MLO | Economy Based | Recruiting Law Enforcement, DOJ and Medical + More! - #48 by Esplike

Infinite Gaming is in need of a Fire/EMS Chief!

Come check us out. Not going to paint a pretty picture of us for you! Come see for yourself!

Hey there! I am apart of a decent sized server with 70+ players daily. Me and the chief of EMS are beginning the process to open the fire department. Please add me on discord so we can chat and see if you would be a great fit to help run our department. My discord is kahnner , no hashtag numbers.
Many thanks,
Kahnner N.
BCSO Officer
SAFR EMT
SAFR Fire Chief

Would like to hear more
Discord : dwightsnoot

If youre still in need of a job I’m looking for an ems chief please dm me on discord @madden5769

Hey I am one of the owners of Mentrix RP that just opened and I would like to ask if you would like to become a EMS Chief on our newly opened server. Join the discord and make a ticket!