Experienced Police Department Head - Currently Looking for a Server

Hey Everyone!

I’m an experienced department lead with three years of experience in managing, commanding, and maintaining departments of various sizes. I have documents mostly prepared (they would just need to be adapted to the community and department). In my previous role, I managed a department with about 60 people, with approximately 10-20 being active at any given time.

There are only a few things I’m looking for in a server:

• Economy is a must. I’ve done menu servers in the past, and it isn’t my preference anymore.
  • I prefer an active player base of a minimum of 10+ players during peak times. I’m also willing to work with you to attract more players.
  • Owners who are receptive to criticism and don’t mind honest opinions and suggestions.

Please post your Discord servers or usernames, and I’ll reach out to you to discuss the logistics and see if I’d be a good fit for your community.

1 Like

bump!

bump!

bump!

Hello! We currently have a Director for our Communications, but I believe that having a solid team to handle a department is extremely important. If you are a team worker and looking for a great community, DM me on Discord and we could get you sorted for a 02 position!

Discord: @auditz

bump! Looking again.

1 Like

Yume RP is a new server, it has mainly a UK/EU player base - so the busiest times for us are in the UK evenings. We’re still growing, and would love and appreciate any one who joined us to help us grow and mould the city in to everything you would want it to be.

We have already a fun ‘roll with the roleplay community’ and an active staff team who can support you in tickets for any technical or roleplay questions :slight_smile:

We have a PD dept that chase the RP over the W. Everything is possible within RP - we are aiming for all businesses and Chiefs of PD and EMS to be player ran (rather than Staff)

We already have so much for you to experience, hidden gems, custom maps, fun heists etc
We’re lore friendly, no gatekeeping of benches and drugs etc

Check us out! :heart: Story focused RP

If we’re not in your timezone, we still do have some nocturnal players that are around through the night and would love to build the population at those times too. Please add us to your FiveM favourites so you can see if anyone is around when you get to your PC. xx