Full-stack senior dev for hire | Status: Available [ESX, QBox/QBCore, Standalone/Custom]

Who Am I?
I’m a 28-year-old guy looking to do some FiveM development work. I have been developing and roleplaying on FiveM for the past 6+ years. I am an experienced full-stack developer that has been developing outside of FiveM for roughly 12+ years now. Started out with websites before getting my bachelors in game development.

Experience
Like I explained above, I’m a full-stack developer. In FiveM I’ve worked with servers in all different sizes and phases. Some from the ground up, custom frameworks etc, and some more regular servers with some of the more known frameworks in FiveM. I’ve had the role of lead developer on most of these servers I’ve worked with and have experience in leading a team of developers as well.

I’m proficient in the following languages to mention some, but not all:

• Lua
  • JavaScript (TypeScript as well)
  • C#
  • SQL
  • HTML & CSS
  • PHP
  • Java

To mention some…

What Can I Do?
It’s easier to mention what I can’t do. I can’t do anything that’s limited by the CFX framework, meaning I can’t alter core functionality like CFX native functions. Other than that I can do pretty much everything there is from setting up and managing the development & production environments.

I can besides from writing completely custom code, systems and framework for your server, also create intricate websites for your server with integrations both directly to the game, but also to discord and other API services.

I can mantain and improve from an already existing code base as well as joining in on a project, mid-development. Besides custom frameworks, I work with well-known frameworks as well like ESX, QBCore etc. I do not however work with vRP servers specifically.

I can develop a range of different servers ranging from roleplay servers all the way down to simple vMenu servers.

I might have missed something since I have a wide set of knowledge when it comes to development overall, so if you have any questions about something I have missed to mention, feel free to ask.

Disclaimer
Even though I might have some experience in all other areas of FiveM development such as vehicles, clothes, maps, etc. It is NOT something that I enjoy doing. Design is not my forte and therefore I will be declining such work respectfully but firmly. If I however am working with you and you have general questions about above mentioned areas of development, I will be able to answer such questions and guide you in the right direction.

IMPORTANT!
If you’ve made it this far, you should already know a bit about me, so not it’s my turn to get to know you a bit. I would like for you to answer a few questions to help me get an understanding about you, your server, where you’re at with the server and what you need. This is so that I easily can keep track of you when I have multiple people asking me to work with them.

• Who are you?
  • Tell me about your server
  • What are you aiming to achieve?
  • Where are you right now with the server?
  • Who is currently working on this project?
  • Does your server have something unique, if so, what is it?
  • What does the development environment look like at this time? (For example, established servers can already be using GitHub for version control etc.)

You can include as much information as you want, I love to read it, but this is the bare minimum I would like to know about you and your server.

Contact Details
You can reach me on Discord @

kodasus

If I get many requests at once, it might take a little while to get to yours. Please be patient, I will be reading and responding to yours as well when I get to it.

I look forward to work with you!

NOTE! Any requests that fail to answer the bare minimum questions provided above, or requests regarding parts of development I do not do as mentioned in the disclaimer, will be ignored.

2 Likes

Hey! Sent you a friend request on discord so we can talk there, cheers!

I’m now available for new missions.

Bump (20 characters)

Bump (20 characters)

added you on discord mine is zebronium#3307

added. from dankmeme

1. Server owner of WARP.
  2. We are trying our best to fix bugs and build unique experience for user.
  3. A unique and clean experience for the user and meet user demand. Quality of life is key.
  4. USA , PST
  5. 2 devs.
  6. Not sure, experience and a team.

sent you on discord

Send a friend Request. Add me : Siplon#7667

Hello, Come check us out!
Our website is : https://pjrpfivem.com
We’re looking for new devs come check us out!
[NEW] 👑 Project Justice RP | DOJ | New! | TS: pjrpfivem| ESX/vMenu | Massachusetts Based | LEO - FIRE - CIV | 2021 - #53 by J_parker25

are u avalible ?

Yes I am @Lt_Skurge

sent you a friend request

UPDATE: I prefer working with already established servers so that it isn’t the same repeated grind everytime. However if you have something unique and you have a solid base setup that works too.

Now available

Bump (20 characters)

I still haven’t found a server I can call my new home yet. I’m looking for bigger projects that go on for longer periods of time instead of these monthly jobs.

Bump, also edited the main post.

Bump! Please read the post fully before messaging me. Too many ignore some key details in the post or just don’t read it through fully when they message me about their server.