Experienced Developer looking for community

Hi, I’m a freelance programmer based in Eastern Europe.
About my past experience - I’ve taken part in multiple FiveM projects, software development, game design, web design, database management, and much more for about 3 years, studied IT for about 2.
After finishing off the last few of my projects, I am now looking for a community to take part in as a Developer; my area of specialty is C#/Javascript/HTML/CSS/PHP/JQuery. I’m comfortable with Git and working in a team.

What am I looking for?
I’m not strictly looking for RP based communities, in fact, I’d be more interested in some unique projects to take part in, though RP is fine as well. Yes, I am capable of writing a custom framework for your community, Yes, I am capable of writing custom scripts for your server, however, this takes time and effort.

I’d be more interested in communities that are already established with a player base, that are looking to ease out the life of their single-dev working around the clock,that is bored of their esx framework and want to spice things up a bit for themselves and their community for a better play experience.

Feel free to contact me with your proposition, and let’s make your dream a reality =)

Discord: js#3441
Email: casuallyimploding@gmail.com

We are setting up a server, Military RP, and could use help from a Dev. Contact us through discord.gg/j9BWTA3 if you are interested. Server is new but why not

1 Like

Hi, I have sent you an Email Regauding needing a Dev

Hello this is Vladyslav, am with the IllicitRP collective team, I am very pleased to say the least. However if you are still working on and FiveM servers and/or interested to resume development please message myself directly through discord via my tag (listed below)

• Vladyslav#7497

If you would like more information, feel free to message me and or take a look at our FiveM forum!
(listed below)

Thank you for your time Mr.casualnitro, have yourself a wonderful day!
[/quote]