Experienced Developer Looking For a Permanent Server! [Long Term]

Hello, I’m Icmp!

~I’m Looking For A Server To Be A Developer For.

~Im Looking For The Following Frameworks. ESX, Custom Framework, vMenu.

~I’ve Been Developing For 7 Years And I Am Looking For Permanent Server To Develop For.

~[Key Points Of What I’m Looking For]

[I’m looking for a server that already has a player base]

[I’m willing to work alongside other developers of the same knowledge as myself if not better]

[Im EU/UK Timezone, But US Suits Me Also!

[I’m looking for a loyal community]

[Serious Roleplay]

Some Of The Languages I’m Capable Of;

~LUA [Experienced]

~Javascript [Some Knowledge]

~C++ [Moderate Knowledge]

~Python [Experienced]

~C# [Some Knowledge]

~HTML [Basic To An Extent]

~[Here Are Some Of The Things I Can Do];

~Merging Assets/Maps/Vehicles I can Merge/Pack Resources For Low Resource Count.

~Convert mods and add-ons from third-party sites such as LCDPFR and GTA5 mods to FiveM resources.

~Vehicle Development (Handling, Fix Errors, Merging,)

~Script Development (Make Scripts From Scratch, Fix Errors in Scripts, Adapting Scripts.)

~Optimizing Resources (Make Resources Optimized For Maximum Performance, Minimal Ms Within The Server For The Best Experience! Preventing Hitches, Spikes)

~~Server Protection (Ensure that the server is well protected, Patch Exploits, Create Anticheats)

~~Cleaning Up Files For A More Presentable Appearance (Files Are Organized, Optimized)

~~Economy, Custom Framework, vMenu (I am more comfortable within economy servers)

If you would like to contact me then you can either contact me on discord or within the fivem post.

~~Discord:Icmp#1833

2 Likes

Hey man i sent you a friends request on discord, have a few questions for you and see if you might be willing to help

bump!

hello, we need to talk sir

Sent you i am Lincoln

can you send again please?

Hello LCMP.

Would love to chat with you about dev work.
I have added you on discord, mine is keaton#0001.
Let me know whatever is best and we can talk details.

Thank you!

you need a british esx dev

Bump still looking for work!

Bad experience, reported to staff. Do not ever send money until the job is completely done. watch out.