Developer Looking to Create a High-End Server!

Hello, My name is Grimz, I’ve been doing development on multiple High-End servers for over 6 years now and have learnt basically everything in the book, I am now transitioning back to FiveM as I was a Senior Developer on one of the biggest Arma communities Arma-Life, I am now looking to create my own server and need supporters…
I have a lot of things learnt in the book, can handle a server by myself and can easily setup a ESX Server, Website, Discord etc in a few hours… I am overall looking for a great person to stand up and help me produce one of the best upcoming servers in FiveM, I have many scripts that I’ve worked on that hasn’t been released to the public that will change FiveM.

For more Information Please Contact;

Discord - Grimz#3974

5 Likes

Discord is invalid ?

Bumps!

Would love to chat, add me on discord - Nick Riley #2077

Checked it out, work n progres but its gonan be awesome!

Server Launch Tomorrow!!!

Still looking for a FOUNDER, need someone to help me make decisions for the server!!! :wink:

Bumps

Bumps

BUMPs

Are you still in need of a founder? If so contact me, discord is Hardy#3961

Bumps

Bumps

bumps

The gods of FiveM, please bump this post.

Bumps

Add me on discord. For some reason I couldn’t contact you @ ThatGuyRaven#0001

You didn’t make anything you posted, those are literally all paid scripts lmao…

I can almost guarantee that there are no servers who would give someone head dev immediately, and that also have a good playerbase. It’s a paradox. Honestly, asking for head developer straight off the bat is a huge red flag for any community worth its salt.

1 Like

I agree, he wanted me back twice and I had no tolerance…