Experienced Developer Looking For A Community | Status : Available

**BlackBear**
                               **Updated 9/27/2022**
  • Why should you choose me as your developer?

you should choose me because i have worked with multiple servers and have alot of experience in working with developing servers specially ESX ones i know qbcore to!

• What am i looking for?

I am looking for a well managed community with only hard working people and active dont msg me if you are going to give up on the project half way through or @ the first problem we are going to face please be patient its all about the teamwork. DONT msg me if you dont have a plan or dont have the budget to start a server please dont waste my time!

• What am i expecting from you?

As a developer i am expecting A good position in the community and help from the management team of the community

• How Old am i?Whats my timezone?Where am i from?

19, Egypt , GMT+2

My Qualifications :

• Lua

• Little HTML

• Car Liveries

• Little Clothe Development

• Mlos/Ymaps

• Sounds Awesome?
    You think i am up for the job msg me on Discord!

Personal Discord : BlackBear#3866

Still Looking

Welcome to Florida State Role Play , a server created in 2022 with the main focus of creating an environment where everyone can roleplay and enjoy serious role play within the FiveM community. With the help of developers from all around the world releasing paid scripts (big thanks to all the coders) I am in need of a developer, but I’ve obviously configured them to my yet to be big communities liking. Currently we are in the beta but things look amazing so far, sadly I have no team to help support this community so yeah that means it’s only me, but that’s not stopping me from building a legacy for everyone to enjoy. To conclude this short introduction which will probably be changed in the near future all Development positions are open .

Looking to Help Develop Florida State Role Play

add scat.#0291 I’m friendly and as said in the intro I work alone currently but I’m always looking for help.

Features

⦁ Custom CAD
Florida State Role Play offers a custom cad created by Hamz
⦁ Realistic Vehicle Models
⦁ Custom Department EUP
⦁ Custom Civilian EUP

Departments

All of these departments included in Florida State Role Play all need command staff so anyone with any knowledge on how to successfully run a department are welcome to join to take a shot at the number 1 spot !!

⦁ San Andreas Highway Patrol
⦁ Los Santos Police Department
⦁ Palm Beach Sheriffs Office
⦁ Florida Highway Patrol

Discord : Scat.#0291

1 Like

bump still looking

still looking

still looking