⚒ Experienced Developer - [Status - Available]

Hello! Welcome to my Post advertising my services, I will try and keep it short and sweet for the sake of saving both of us a lot of time.

I’m a Programmer and have been playing FiveM for over 3 years now, I am looking to share my knowledge and my expertise to server owners and those in need, by offering my various services. So far I have worked for upwards of 20 communities, heightening the experience for their respective communities and enhancing the overall feel of the server.

Disclaimer

• I am only experienced programming and developing servers in ESX, I can experiment and broaden my skill set however, given with less efficiency as with ESX.

Experience

• I have over 5 years overall programming experience in various game titles, including Arma 2, Arma 3, Garry’s Mod & FiveM .

• I have gained close to 2000 hours in Source SDK Base (FiveM) and over 300 hours game managing expensive dedicated servers, cloud servers and virtual private servers.

What I can offer you!

• Creation of FiveM servers from the ground up! (preferably ESX)
  • Installation of resources whether that be scripts, vehicles or interiors
  • Creation of scripts from the ground up
  • Configuration and editing of resources to tailor to your liking
  • Organization of resources as well as optimization.
  • I can teach you the basics of server management which includes how to add and remove resources as well as basic configuration

I have also developed my own Framework based off ESX 1.2 which I am currently distributing on my discord!

Contact Information

Join my Discord to view a vast catalog of server scripts/my previous work as well as open up a ticket to get in contact with me! Click me!
Contact me directly on discord: Samuel#0008
or send me a message here on the forums

Here is a small percentage of features currently present on my framework.

Thank you for reading my post and going through the pictures, I hope you have a great day!

7 Likes

the consistency of bug fixes is insane. it might not be much right now but i can see this server getting a LOT better very fast.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

i need work hmu discord is AgitatedHippo97#5832 its one script but willing to give what it takes to get it done

This person is amazing, and the server is fantastic, and as a developer, he is good.
I recommend this person to everyone who wants a good server without lag etc.

Great framework to chose from! Sam has constantly gone above and beyond with installation on our VPS, fixing things we’ve had complaints about, and overall being there for support when we couldn’t figure something out. Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this framework to anyone who cannot afford a lot of money, but is able to fork out enough to support this man right here. Very kind, cooperative, and easy to work with. Great stuff!

Do not bump topic with just “bump!”

My latest Update is in the midst of development and soon to release.

bump bump bumpppppp!

bumping!

Question for the OP…

I bought q.bus Server from a Fivr person… but the Normal ESX commands will not work.

would you be able to share some Insite on how to work with the q.bus Server or is there some information on the web some where… I cannot for the life of me get anywhere with it…

I shut it down for now… since i cannot do much with it while in the city…

Contact me on discord! :smiley:

bumping!

cant add you for some reason im looking for a FT Dev in my server add me on dis OGHive#4466

I’ve just made a new Discord, so I can speak to you guys more directly :smiley:

bumping my bumps!

Massive Updates**!!!!**!!!*

Bump! more reviews on discord

Got Samuels Framework and let’s just say I love the plans Samuel has for the future! I’ve run into a lot of “Devs” that say they know what their doing but they’re really just scammers. That’s not the case with Samuel, he listened to what I was looking for in a server and delivered in no time. We have something special in the works and I’m glad I was able to find Samuel. 10/10