Experienced Department Head Looking for New Home

Hello Team

Lets Start off with an introduction, Then name I go by is Reaper Im 21 years old from New Zealand. Ive been the head/running multiple different departments for a few servers. I started RPing back in 2015 with ps4 RPs and since I have moved to PC and fivem in 2019 and had worked my way up in multiple servers and also headed a few of them. I am now wanting to join a new team after taking a 5 month break from RP due to being burnt out. Im looking for any type of server I have been apart of many Vmenu servers and QB core servers

Things I can bring to the table:

• Experience and Dedication to the server and department.
  • SOPs, Rosters, Policies and Handbooks and other documents
  • Great RP standard
  • Good Activity

What I would like in return:

• Trust in how I run the Department
  • Good communication between the whole management team. (If an issue arises we can get it sorted straight away)
  • A respectable community who wont be upset with tough decisions

If you want to ask me any questions about my experience or servers ive been apart of. Or Anything in general please dont be afraid to ask

Only looking for Vmenu based servers :slight_smile:

Discord: ReaperOfLords#3498
Enjoy your Day/Night/Evening depends on when you see this :slight_smile:

all the LEO departments and Civ Departments. ive never been head of comms or fire

Come by and interview with us at Gang Haven Role Play

• Ask for Brad, Cope, or Chris Paul

Join our discord: Gang Haven Role Play

bump bump

bump bump server i joined has shutdown need new home

1 Like

Come check us out! We are currently looking for a BCSO Head :slight_smile:

I tried joining from your link but its invalid?

Updated on our post!

https://forum.cfx.re/t/incustody-roleplay-whitelisted-custom-cars-daily-patrols-hiring-all-leo-depts-hiring-devs-25-patrols/4783468/62

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

FreshStart Roleplay is a server that, after gaining full membership, I can promise you that it’ll be worth your time. Our community is like a brotherhood. We look after each other and for us, it’s not just a server, it’s a community where everyone feels comfortable and everyone gets along.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

triple bump

daily bump still havent found one yet

This guy isn’t experienced Imo, doesn’t even have proper sentence structure, just wants a place where he can just get to the top without anymore. He isn’t even U.S based, doesn’t even wanna start a the bottom. A joke.

1 Like

Not everyone is U.S based, and I would start from the bottom except I dont play ESX which your server is built on. I have people I have been department head for and they liked they way I leaded them, Im sorry you dont like the way I structure my sentences. But before trying to ruin my post please just keep your words to yourself. I hope you have a good rest of your day

bump (P.s before dming me or asking me please read my post please and thank you)

We arn’t necessarily looking for a department head position right now, but if you’d still like to interview check us out. Absolute Roleplay

Here is an advertisement video we are running as an ad campaign on youtube to get a feel as well.
Link

Additionally, here’s another link to our CFX post. CFX Server Bazaar Post

Hope to speak soon,
Jonathan P.
President of Absolute Roleplay

bump, Im now just looking for a good active community i can join rp on and have fun. can help with anything but server deving if needed

b u m p

bump, back into FiveM after taking a small break, looking to help any community that would be happy to take me