Experienced Department Head Looking For New Home!

Bump!

Bump, still looking!

Bumper

Bump!

Bump, still looking!

Hi @FaTaLW1nter I’ve read your post, and we need department heads for all police departments - LSPD, BCSO, SASP, SASPR and other certifications/classes - Pursuit, Air, K9 etc.

One thing that we don’t meet from you’re requirements is, we don’t have San Andreas Fire and Rescue, we just have Emergency Medical Services, what is basically all in one and fire department is just a certification.

You can find more info about our community in our promotional forum post:

Sorry, I’m not looking for department head anymore. I’m only looking for high command due to irl stuff

Alright, that still sounds fine with me. We have literally no one on the PD force to make decisions etc.

The Unified Police Department (All departments) has 1 member and he doesn’t even do anything

Bump! Still looking!

Bump!

Bump!

Hey, DrkGriffin IOSA has all of the stuff you have as requirements after reading we are looking for command in San Andreas Highway Patrol. Any questions feel free to ask.

Bump!

Daily bump

Hello! Check us out @ VoidRP - Just DM “101 | Theadore” and we can chat.

Come check us out!

Bump!

Texas Department of Public Safety is currently hiring. We are looking for 01’s - as of right now. We have a great work ethic community, Community Management who are older than 16+ - none of that 14’ bullcrap.

You can expect these things within Lone-Star State Roleplay;
⦾ Guidance through Roleplay & Leadership
⦾ Trustful Management; Active Developers.
⦾ Helpful Community Leadership; those who go the extra step to help others.
⦾ If you’re coming back to FiveM; this is the Community for you. Old Timers.

We’ve got way more to offer - Join up!

Hi there! We are always looking for good, quality roleplayers who are looking for a serious ADULT roleplay server. If that is what you are looking for, then check us out today!

Discord & Website
Discord: PROJECT ROGUE ROLEPLAY