[CLOSED] Experienced Developer & Department Head Looking for a Server

Hello there! I’m Mango, I’ve been playing on FiveM for a few years now and I’ve recently parted ways with my previous server, so that means I’m looking for a new server to develop on as well as protentional own a business or be a police officer. I also have extensive experience running departments or businesses, as well as managing servers.

• Economy is a must.
  • Decent player base.
  • Willing to listen to criticism.
  • No leaked frameworks or assets.

Just shoot me a message or reply on this topic with a Discord invite or a discord username and I’ll be in touch! Or alternatively you can add me as a friend on Discord: GameMango36#9721

We are not economy based but we are worth checking out.

We are a texas based up coming vMenu server. We have about 50 members already and we are planning on launching in January.

We are in need of a Sheriff Office head.

hey man got a server bouta launch ! I got a serious rp coming out in like 4 days you should check it out JungleWorld RP

Hello, I think you will like this community a lot we are a esx based server currently just started. We are looking for department command and more for all of our departments. We are beginner friendly and super friendly. The owner and management are super active and are always open to suggestions and questions. Currently we have BCSO, SAFD open. Dispatch is currently looking for a department head. Make sure to come check us out.

If you wish to join our have any questions feel free to check our post or DM me on discord. I also linked our discord below. Have a good day!

Cheers,
N. Johnson
Fire Commissioner

More Info:
[New] [Opening Soon] Hardlife roleplay, recruiting Staff and Police Command

My discord:
Nicholas Johnson#8883

Our Discord:
Hardlife Roleplay

Please give us consideration. We are currently under development with a beta launch scheduled this month and a server launch scheduled for the first or second week and January!

Thank you for your time and if interested please contact via,
Discord Server > Premiere Gaming Roleplay
Department Administrator Application > https://forms.gle/CDXjm1Mqw8c5Zm1s7

Ahoy,

We’re a nopixel economy server, We’ve invested the past 6 months into building a functional server that is different from the others. If You are still looking, I would like to have a conversation with You.

My Discord;

Rigs#5783

Still Looking!