Delete post

Hey.

Thank you for your offer how ever I’ve decided not to take this on due to the plans you guys have in the start. I wish you good luck and I hope it works out :slight_smile:

Bump still looking

Still looking. Have had some great offers so far thanks to everyone reaching out!

Hello Paul!

While this might be outside of your scope, I thought I’d introduce Project Life to you to see if there might be some interest.

Project Life is planned to launch in late January.
It’s a project that is innovative with the ambition to be unique while providing a focus on roleplay.

The project is currently in development and will continue to be developed every single day after launch to ensure exciting and interesting updates for the community.

There’s a small but very invested community surrounding the project already and if you’d like to read more or drop in and say hello, here’s the link to our forum post.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Hi Heather,
Are you still looking for a PD Chief? I’m a former Chief as well looking for a new community. More info about me is here: 2 experienced department heads looking for a new community! and I’ll happily tell you more over discord if you’re still looking.

By the way Paul, It’s me, Price.
Re1ease1’s server is pretty damn good! Both management members are very on it and I think it will be very promising!

I’ve been taking a break from FiveM but i’m currently looking for the position again.

I’m mainly looking for servers where the owners are serious about it and actually care.

Hey come take a stab. We may not reach the player base as we are in development but we have real expectations, we have streamer friends, so getting players won’t be a issue, we are soft promoting with a friends only thing and reaching outsource for leads and what not. We are serious and looking for others who would like to contribute reach out through a ticket via Vacation Life RP

Feel free to swing by and give us a try, we base our server around LEO. Moonlight RolePlay

Hello.

Thank you for the offer however I’m looking for something that’s up and running :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello

Thank you for the offer. I’m looking for a larger server to be honest but thank you for the invite :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing, if you change your mind feel free to reach out! We are looking to grow off our community adding to the mature adult RP.

1 Like

Still looking! Great offers so far but just not what I’ve been looking for.

Still looking.

Currently looking for a long term project. I’ve helped build a few. But it’s time to settle down. So now looking for a long term one.

Bump. I have been helping some small communties for a while now but looking for a community to settle down in.

I’m back to FiveM and currently looking for a serious project!

Bump 2023-04-07

Bump. I’m still looking i’ve checked different servers however nothing that I’ve decided to take yet. I’m looking for that special server that i can put years into not a community that’s just a moneygrab :slight_smile:

Still seeking a new home and opportunity? :slight_smile:

Are you looking for a hands-on LEO experience in a city that supports quality rp and helps protect streamers’ communities? Look no further! As the Chief of Police for New Jet City, I’m calling on all groups and members (new and experienced) seeking that streamer friendly quality rp experience.

LSPD is also in the process of putting together a Tactical or Gang Unit and will need someone to oversee the operation as well as help establish it’s foothold in the city.

New Jet City RP is a WL serious rp city with plenty to offer whether you want to own a shop, fight crime, or build an empire… anything is possible in this City’s economy!

New Jet City RP is always active with a player average of 20-30 a night and even more during events that happen regularly! Car Shows, Fight Nights, Races, Treasure Hunts, and more!

Currently there are about 5 gangs, no MC’s, a fresh SASP Agency and a now short-handed LSPD being rebuilt as well as a small EMS Team.

! We comply with FiveM and Twitch TOS !

Currently Seeking:

• Law Enforcement ESPECIALLY (LSPD, Sheriff, FBI, etc.)
  • Legal Teams (Lawyers, DA, Judge, FBI, etc.)
  • Emergency Medical Services
  • Fire Department Head
  • Gangs
  • Motorcycle Clubs (none here yet, be our first!)
  • Anyone looking for a respectful city that supports genuine rp!

New Jet City RP | Serious RP Discord
Open a Ticket or tell them Moonz sent you!

For any questions or info Comment below or add me on Discord (DeathMoonz#9310)

Signed,
Lou Moonz | Chief, LSPD | New Jet City RP