Experianced LEO looking for Server

Hey, My name is Zach but everyone calls me Pretzel. I’m looking for a new server to join as a LEO after taking a small break from FiveM, I remember how many different applications I had to fill out to find a server I liked and I don’t feel like going through countless applications all over again, so im posting this “Resume” for everyone to see, IF you like it feel free to invite me.

P.S. Economy Servers Only( No vMenu )

Character Name:) Zach Pretzel

Character Age:) 30

Real Age:) 25

Years of LEO experiance in FiveM:) 6+

Relative IRL Experience:) 1+ Years , Currently I work as an Armed Security Guard for an Undisclosed Facility.

Departments I have been a part of:) BCSO, LSPD ( and various types of Local police and sheriff departments depending on what the city is based on, never been in state)

Ranks Held:) Server/Time in server/Last rank/ Normal server pop/ Server still Around

Wildcard RP/ 8 Months/ LSPD Sergeant/ 25+/ Server Gone

Hotshot RP/ 7 Months/ LSPD Lieutenant/ 30+/ Server Gone

FreshAge RP/ 6 Months/ BCSO Under-Sheriff/ 30+/ Server Gone

SLRP (FARP Replacement)/ 5 Months BCSO Sheriff/ 25+/ Server Gone

Viper RP (under it’s original name) LT BCSO 5 Months.

Other Servers Have been lost in the mix; these were the most prominent ones.

Sub Departments ran:) Special Investigations, Street Crimes, SWAT

Departments ran:) Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Things I can teach:)

Proper Radio Communications ( plain speech and 10- Codes )

The Use of force continuum

Three Tiers of Police Encounters

Proper Emergency Response Operations

Law Enforcement Search Authority

And Much More

I can give more Information Upon Request, While i am looking for a somewhat established server with a player base already, i’m not completely opposed to new servers as long as they are actively moving forward and gaining members.

Discord: Williamriker

Please bump

Hello! Greetings from WCRP, we are an active community with an established server. Feel free to come join up with us! PM me if you would like to join.

FilipMB#4507

Hello, feel free to contact me, I do vehicle designs (Non Emergency), Map building, custom built buildings, map retexturing and little coding. DIscord: Sam Delaney#8534

hey men i add you discord Mrcanap , big serv withlist search new good dev

yo i can’t add me on discord! Yuko#0706

please bump

Harrison Sawyer#2001

Viss #1694

Please Bump

as a fellow irl leo my self i know the struggle of trying to find a good community i own a server called grand senora state rolplay we are a small up coming community has has a few irl military people and irl leo as well has fire and ems

I can recommend you. gov.storyrp.net
We are Serious RP and also every in sync with the LAPD

Project Rogue Roleplay is a High Quality, Serious RP, Economy Based Server that would love to have you apart of our community in our DOJ system. We have all walks of departments, whether you are looking at being apart of BCSO, LSPD, Swat, Detective Work, etc. You think it, we can make it happen. We opened on January 15th, and already have over 1000 players! Come check us out! Do not think you would be disappointed!

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/bpjeXUjr4V

OWNER: ABOW402#5662

Regards,
Project Rogue Development & Advertising Team

Brand New Server, Alabama State Roleplay!!! Just Launched HURRY and join before the server fills up. Trust me u will make memories here!.!.!. Alabama State Roleplay

The DownSouth Role-play Community is a serious roleplay community, our community is built off of the love of gaming and the passion of playing with others. Our main focus is creating a fun and professional roleplay environment, for any and every member who join the DSRP Community. Our community is a fun way to escape reality, diving into intense and immersive roleplay scenarios with other players. It is also a great way to relax after a hard day of work or classroom session. We encourage creators, and that’s why we put no limit to recording/streaming within our community. We also appreciate creativity in members, we have superior training programs that will help members better themselves and other people within the community. Our patrol servers are made with love, and are unique in many ways with scripts that make the roleplay even better! https://discord.gg/r3pbNerTH2

DM’ing you on Discord, instead of a copy-paste generic invite :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring you…Destination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driver’s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

please bump

Bump.