Hiring BCSO Sherriff and Staff

Good evening, myself and my community we are looking forward to hiring a Sheriff that can run the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office on our Community. The requirements for this position will be strict for the simple fact we’re tired of wasting time with people that simply have no good intentions in mind.

Requirements

1. 16+ Years of Age
  2. Working Microphone
  3. Mature, Understanding
  4. Active (Absolutely need to be Active)
  5. Must have a Command Team (You need to have a total of 5 people to start your department) -No exceptions
  6. Must be able to Communicate effectively and efficiently
  7. Must get along with others.
  8. Previous Experience as High Command

This Community is very nicely Developed, and we currently have a player base throughout the week of 10-30 and we believe that opening Blaine County Sheriff’s Office would assist with making it more active. If you are hired, we expect you to have your Discord setup and have your Documents ready shortly after appointment, we will terminate anyone who joins and goes inactive shortly after. We are Serious RP and have a very dedicated and nicely setup Community. We are also looking to fill 8 more Staff positions!

Please add me if interested
BlakeS#4740 or Drew Dawson#6103

Add me on Discord: Conor#2855

Lets talk

hey, whats your discord? id be keen to chat :slight_smile:

Hey Mystic, feel free to add me on discord and maybe we can work a few things out!
Michael246R#5146

Hey! I think you’d be a great fit to help me us out at Refined Gaming, feel free to reach out directly to me on Discord - Graves#3057. Or you can read a little bit about us on our forum post. Looking forward to talking more with you.

Bump!

Still looking for some gangs to come in and get setup in the city!!

Bump!