Exp Qbcore Dev (TAKING ON CLIENTS)

After small work avaible again dont hesitate to contact me for any questions!

Bumps

Bumps

On top

Updated discord where you can contact me Tixa#0326

Have alot of free time currently so hit me up

Done with small fixes for clients…free again contact in the post

Bumps

On top

To the top

Avaible

To the top

Free again after small work

ready for new project after few days

to the top

I hope you are well. I am a UK server owner of ALRP “Alternate Life Roleplay” We are a established server which has been around for nearly 3 years now.

As life gets busier I am looking to take on a singular Developer/Team of two to join the community. I am looking for the following:

The Perfect Candidate:

• English speaking, including competency, both okay to follow a list of requirements but also someone who is self motivated and can use initiative to drive development.
  • A developer who can handle all aspects of FiveM development from core to custom script writing and anything in between.
  • Great communication skills and must be able to break down complex development ideas to end users to understand and support.
  • Honesty, loyalty and commitment.

Information on the position

• I am the sole developer of the project, you would join alongside me to upkeep, maintain and expand the servers development plan.
  • Daily updates with the Staff team to outline and issues ongoing and keep the Trello up to date and keeping the Staff team informed about development changes around the city.
  • The positions is a a 50/50 mix.
    50% of the time will be spent fixing known issues, finding workarounds and maintaing/updating the server infrastructure and backend.
    50% of the time is spent working on new updates and content.

The currently estimated time requirement is roughly 10-15hours per week. However this is variable and can be altered depending on availability.

If this in matches what you are looking for. Please reach out.
Discord = Kofita#6969 (Preferred contact)

Add me on discord Quon#7663

To the top

Done with project you can contact me on discord for any questions Tixa#0326

1 Like

On top