Thanks for the bump :wink:

4 Likes

love this server

5 Likes

Glad you like the City, Enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

3a90557ea410661834f4bf78d9098e7dfb6db09f_2_690x114

BORDER PATROL

New players entering the City will now spawn at border patrol, staff will be there to help them with any issues before going out into the City.

TRAFFIC LAWS

The government and PD have increased fines for traffic crimes, speeding, reckless driving, blocking traffic etc.

MAIN FIVEM FRAME UPDATED

3 Likes

Hey, My name is Zach but everyone calls me Pretzel. I’m looking for a new server to join as a LEO after taking a small break from FiveM, I remember how many different applications I had to fill out to find a server I liked and I don’t feel like going through countless applications all over again, so im posting this “Resume” for everyone to see, IF you like it feel free to invite me.

P.S. Economy Servers Only( No vMenu )

Character Name:) Zach Pretzel

Character Age:) 30

Real Age:) 25

Years of LEO experiance in FiveM:) 3+

Relative IRL Experience:) 1+ Years , Currently I work as an Armed Security Guard for an Undisclosed Facility.

Departments I have been a part of:) BCSO, LSPD ( and various types of Local police and sheriff departments depending on what the city is based on, never been in state)

Ranks Held:) Server/Time in server/Last rank/ Normal server pop/ Server still Around

Wildcard RP/ 8 Months/ LSPD Sergeant/ 25+/ Server Gone

Hotshot RP/ 7 Months/ LSPD Lieutenant/ 30+/ Server Gone

FreshAge RP/ 6 Months/ BCSO Under-Sheriff/ 30+/ Server Gone

SLRP (FARP Replacement)/ 5 Months BCSO Sheriff/ 25+/ Server Gone

Other Servers Have been lost in the mix; these were the most prominent ones.

Sub Departments ran:) Special Investigations, Street Crimes, SWAT

Departments ran:) Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Things I can teach:)

Proper Radio Communications ( plain speech and 10- Codes )

The Use of force continuum

Three Tiers of Police Encounters

Proper Emergency Response Operations

Law Enforcement Search Authority

And Much More

I can give more Information Upon Request, While i am looking for a somewhat established server with a player base already, i’m not completely opposed to new servers as long as they are actively moving forward and gaining members.

Discord: NoClipZ#7730

2 Likes

Morning Zach,

The best option here is to join the discord, we use a ticket section on discord for applications which is easy to follow.

If you have any questions just ask someone on discord or hop in the support waiting room,

Welcome :wink:

2 Likes

how do I join this server

1 Like

Join our discord discord.gg/evolverp and it has all the info to join! direct connect IP is 51.222.10.63:30120

2 Likes

Updated FiveM frame to most recent artifacts.

FIXED Random Blimps / AI Planes crashing.

ADDED A Police frisk option which will suggest the person has a weapon on them to stop police fully searching a person when theres no need.

IN PROGRESS

• Fully reworking of all top speeds and acceleration on all custom and GTA native cars, To make the feel more realistic and enjoyable.

• New tuner laptop to change your cars performance including, handling, brakes, drive train: etc.

• New nitro system, you can also change burst rates and power consumption:
    We will keep you all updated and hope you enjoy the City. ;

2 Likes

Been here from the start. Good people good server, nothing more to say apart from that.

3 Likes

Updated FiveM frame to most recent artifacts.

FIXED Random Blimps / AI Planes crashing.

ADDED A Police frisk option which will suggest the person has a weapon on them to stop police fully searching a person when theres no need.

FLEECA Banks, reworked the cool down function and added a new mini game for the vault door.

IN PROGRESS

• Fully reworking of all top speeds and acceleration on all custom and GTA native cars, To make the feel more realistic and enjoyable.

• New tuner laptop to change your cars performance including, handling, brakes, drive train: etc.

• New nitro system, you can also change burst rates and power consumption:

We will keep you all updated and hope you enjoy the City!

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. I was about to contact the Admins in your server about this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CAR CHANGES

All cars / bikes are now lowered in acceleration and top end speed to give us all a more enjoyable feel to the city

NEW POLICE VEHICLES

We now have a Sheriff department, both LSPD and Sheriff have new vehicles, State also have new vehicles

We want to keep you all updated on whats happening.

We are currently working on some very big updates, These updates will bring a new chapter to Evolve and the community. Evolve RP 2.0?

We are working very hard to get these updates pushed as soon as possible, We will keep you updated.

IN PROGRESS

New most up to date Frame

New Inventory

New Housing

New Tuner laptop (Tuner chip) new functions / new abilities including changing nitro consumption / power.

New Nitro system with limited Nitro per bottle

NEW STAFF ROLE

Border Patrol – As we release the big updates which will come at the same time, we will be recruiting for Bordor Patrol Staff. This is the first step of staff in Evolve but it is a very important role to helping new people who join the City get started with voice / rules etc.

Thank you all for being part of Evolve, from all of Evolve Staff:

2 Likes

All updates above and a lot more pushed

The server is now Evolve RP V2, clean slate and a fresh start to the City.

New Pacific Bank Robbery added to the City.

CAR CHANGES

Tweaks for various vehicles including the P1 not being bullet proof.

New Super Car in the City - Nissan GTR R36.

New State Trooper Liveries.

MONEY WASH

Increased the return when washing money, This will change in the future also with more options for quicker washing.

Thank you all for being part of Evolve, from all of Evolve Staff:

Message @HD Neat

2 Likes

Evolve RP V2 is a premier professionally developed FiveM server for those looking for a friendly community and serious role play. For over a year, EvolveRP has been a place for people to gather and engage in serious and mature role-play situations, make new friends, and build their own empire. Join us in discord to see what we are all about. Welcome to Evolve RP !

Player Run Economy
Evolve Features a player-run economy with player shops, crafting and a full oil economy system with a player-owned refinery, oil fields, and gas stations. This integrates with our trucking jobs. If players don’t work the city doesn’t drive! Citizens stand to earn a fortune by buying gas for their stations and selling it:

Whitelisted Jobs
We have tons of whitelisted jobs with professionally run departments including Police, Sheriff, Mechanics, EMS, Judges, Lawyers and others. Each of these departments is professionally structured for those wanting serious LEO/Medical Roleplay. Start your training, work hard, and rise through the ranks,

Illegal Activities
Selling drugs, Street racing, Gang activities, Evolve RP features tons of ways to delve into the criminal underworld. Join an established street gang or start your own. Work your way up and earn access to the black market where you will have access to illegal shipments and black-market goods. Or if you prefer to work alone, you can craft weapons, rob houses, rob banks or shops, grow weed, whatever suits your fancy. Welcome to the dark underbelly of EvolveRP will you rise to the top:

The Working Man
There are also plenty of ways to make money if you prefer to keep a clean record. For the working class, we have tons of logistic jobs including an advanced trucking company. Build up your company, buy better trucks and earn licenses for larger, more valuable or hazardous waste loads. Hire employees to work and earn passive income.
We have an advanced fishing simulation with depths, hooks, baits, lures if you fancy yourself more of an outdoorsman, We also have player-run shops for the business type, Start a job in the Legal system as a lawyer or judge. Once you have earned that fancy sports car make some money on the side driving uber. We also have tons of jobs for those just starting out like packing chickens, milking cows and delivery jobs.

Full Time Staff and Development Team
EvolveRP is a professionally run FiveM server with a fulltime staff and development team. Our friendly 24/7 support staff will help you along the way with questions or concerns. New players are welcome in EvolveRP. We also have designers on staff and offer custom cars, clothing skins, hairstyles unique to Evolve. Our development team is very active pushing multiple updates and patches per week integrating fun and custom jobs and scripts for the city. Evolve listens to the community and evolves around what the players want, we host frequent community meetings where everyone is allowed to have a voice. We believe this leads to a happy, healthy community.

Untitled design (8) Server IP: 51.222.10.63:30120 (F8 Connect)
Untitled design (8) Discord http://Discord.gg/evolverp
Untitled design (8) Twitter https://twitter.com/RPevolve

1 Like

its not letting me join can anyone help please

2 Likes

Full Time Staff and Development Team

Evolve RP V2 is a professionally run FiveM server with a fulltime staff and development team. Our friendly 24/7 support staff will help you along the way with questions or concerns. New players are welcome in Evolve RP. We also have designers on staff and offer custom cars, clothing skins, hairstyles unique to Evolve. Our development team is very active pushing multiple updates and patches per week integrating fun and custom jobs and scripts for the city. Evolve listens to the community and evolves around what the players want.

We host frequent community meetings where everyone is allowed to have a voice. We believe this leads to a happy, healthy community.

Server IP: 51.222.10.63:30120 (F8 Connect)
Discord http://Discord.gg/evolverp
Twitter https://twitter.com/RPevolve
Youtubehttps://

We run events in the City all the time and have active giveaways on discord for in game prizes including cars / houses etc.

UPDATES 27/12/2021

THE TIME HAS COME TO EVOLVE

CAYO PERICO ISLAND

We have now introduced the new gang system to work with the City, The Cayo Perico island is now a war zone. All whitelisted gangs with discord tags and ingame tags can now fight over a territory with a reward system. If you do not want this kind of game play don’t worry stay on the main island none of this will effect you

FEATURES

• Gang Territory to fight over.

• Once in control you will have the ability to order in a shipment which comes via an air drop, (however this air drop can be looted by anyone).

• Vehicle rental covering all aspects are on the island as well as a shop, if you lose your rental before time is up you will not be able to rent another vehicle until the timer is gone.

• Defibrillator to revive your friends (be careful these are high voltage) How ever those not close to you can still see the light :wink: (also cannot be used out of the zone).

• If you loot a crate and disconnect to respawn in another location this is considered fail rp / combat logging (fight for what you deserve).

RULES

Obviously dropping the N bomb or R bomb is still a no go all them apply, RDM / VDM IS ALLOWED no initiation is needed, There are also no gang limits if you have 10 members you may all attack together, it is shoot on sight in the zone. (be careful not to shoot your friends).

THIS MESSAGE IS SHORT ITS UP TO YOU ALL TO MAKE THIS BIGGER

Zone picture for reference below, if you leave this zone in an air or boat they will de spawn, streamers please note and anyone renting that after your rental time is up they will disappear this is to help keep performance at its best

Topic will be removed and a new one started this week with all updates. Including the new island game mode

NEW VIDEO OF ISLAND GAME MODE COMING SOON 06/01/2022

amazing city one of the best non whitelisted servers on fivem if not the best come check it out i been in and out of the city for a long time. Give it a shot :smile:

1 Like

Anyone got any ideas how to start weed and launder money

so you gonna let me back in so i can represent my self yo fr fr you got a real lawyer ready to do whats right. id like to come back as bruce
please and ty