Evolve RP [18+] | Serious RP | Los Santos & Cayo Perico | [UK/EU/US/AUS]

3a90557ea410661834f4bf78d9098e7dfb6db09f_2_690x114

Evolve RP FiveM server summer boost contest / giveaway. Enter to win.

We will be running a FiveM server boost contest starting from this now untill the 30th June 2021.

1 up-vote / boost will class as 1 entry, Zap is currently offering discounts on boosts. e.g 10 boosts will class as 10 entries.

The up-votes will help us get higher on the FiveM server listing making us more appealing and giving us more visibility.

Depending on the amount of entries the prizes will scale as below (or an Amazon gift card for the same amount):

49 or less entries - G-Fuel or Sneak Bundle G FUEL Energy Formula | Tubs & Cans | Bundle Together & Save

99 or less entries - Logitech Gaming Mouse https://tinyurl.com/63tacm3a

149 or less entries - A Stream Deck or a Blue Yeti Microphone https://tinyurl.com/96394df9

199 or less entries – Steel Series Head Set https://tinyurl.com/u2mkp7uk

249 or less entries - Steel Series Keyboard https://tinyurl.com/d8jur7br

299 or less entries - Gaming Monitor. https://tinyurl.com/cbtch9jm

300+ entries - Secret Labs Gaming Chair TITAN XL series gaming chairs | Secretlab UK

You can boost the server by getting them from the link below then assigning them to Evolve RP:

https://zap-hosting.com/en/shop/product/fivem-upvotes/

Once you have linked your FiveM account and assigned the boosts to the Evolve RP server take a screen shot as below and post in here.

2 Likes

Anyone that joined someone’s / another servers discord server that is NOT Evolve RP from the old discord vanity URL, We are not that server, all links have been updated as well as the server list information on FiveM.

2 Likes

Do you apply for whitelisted jobs via discord or?

2 Likes

Yes theres a whitelisted job applications section on the discord, just make the ticket and apply.

Welcome also :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are all approachable, if you have any issues just ask in discord, we are a large friendly community. And if you need further help join the support waiting room on discord, someone from staff will help fix any issues you have.

For all new people in the city, there’s also fun activities you can do like,

Play Pool with friends:

Multiplayer Poker with in-game cash bets in the bar in Paleto etc.

:wink:

3 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump :wink:

4 Likes

love this server

5 Likes

Glad you like the City, Enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

BORDER PATROL

New players entering the City will now spawn at border patrol, staff will be there to help them with any issues before going out into the City.

TRAFFIC LAWS

The government and PD have increased fines for traffic crimes, speeding, reckless driving, blocking traffic etc.

MAIN FIVEM FRAME UPDATED

3 Likes

Hey, My name is Zach but everyone calls me Pretzel. I’m looking for a new server to join as a LEO after taking a small break from FiveM, I remember how many different applications I had to fill out to find a server I liked and I don’t feel like going through countless applications all over again, so im posting this “Resume” for everyone to see, IF you like it feel free to invite me.

P.S. Economy Servers Only( No vMenu )

Character Name:) Zach Pretzel

Character Age:) 30

Real Age:) 25

Years of LEO experiance in FiveM:) 3+

Relative IRL Experience:) 1+ Years , Currently I work as an Armed Security Guard for an Undisclosed Facility.

Departments I have been a part of:) BCSO, LSPD ( and various types of Local police and sheriff departments depending on what the city is based on, never been in state)

Ranks Held:) Server/Time in server/Last rank/ Normal server pop/ Server still Around

Wildcard RP/ 8 Months/ LSPD Sergeant/ 25+/ Server Gone

Hotshot RP/ 7 Months/ LSPD Lieutenant/ 30+/ Server Gone

FreshAge RP/ 6 Months/ BCSO Under-Sheriff/ 30+/ Server Gone

SLRP (FARP Replacement)/ 5 Months BCSO Sheriff/ 25+/ Server Gone

Other Servers Have been lost in the mix; these were the most prominent ones.

Sub Departments ran:) Special Investigations, Street Crimes, SWAT

Departments ran:) Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Things I can teach:)

Proper Radio Communications ( plain speech and 10- Codes )

The Use of force continuum

Three Tiers of Police Encounters

Proper Emergency Response Operations

Law Enforcement Search Authority

And Much More

I can give more Information Upon Request, While i am looking for a somewhat established server with a player base already, i’m not completely opposed to new servers as long as they are actively moving forward and gaining members.

Discord: NoClipZ#7730

2 Likes

Morning Zach,

The best option here is to join the discord, we use a ticket section on discord for applications which is easy to follow.

If you have any questions just ask someone on discord or hop in the support waiting room,

Welcome :wink:

2 Likes

how do I join this server

1 Like

Join our discord discord.gg/evolverp and it has all the info to join! direct connect IP is 51.222.10.63:30120

2 Likes

Updated FiveM frame to most recent artifacts.

FIXED Random Blimps / AI Planes crashing.

ADDED A Police frisk option which will suggest the person has a weapon on them to stop police fully searching a person when theres no need.

IN PROGRESS

• Fully reworking of all top speeds and acceleration on all custom and GTA native cars, To make the feel more realistic and enjoyable.

• New tuner laptop to change your cars performance including, handling, brakes, drive train: etc.

• New nitro system, you can also change burst rates and power consumption:
    We will keep you all updated and hope you enjoy the City. ;

2 Likes

Been here from the start. Good people good server, nothing more to say apart from that.

3 Likes

Updated FiveM frame to most recent artifacts.

FIXED Random Blimps / AI Planes crashing.

ADDED A Police frisk option which will suggest the person has a weapon on them to stop police fully searching a person when theres no need.

FLEECA Banks, reworked the cool down function and added a new mini game for the vault door.

IN PROGRESS

• Fully reworking of all top speeds and acceleration on all custom and GTA native cars, To make the feel more realistic and enjoyable.

• New tuner laptop to change your cars performance including, handling, brakes, drive train: etc.

• New nitro system, you can also change burst rates and power consumption:

We will keep you all updated and hope you enjoy the City!

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. I was about to contact the Admins in your server about this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CAR CHANGES

All cars / bikes are now lowered in acceleration and top end speed to give us all a more enjoyable feel to the city

NEW POLICE VEHICLES

We now have a Sheriff department, both LSPD and Sheriff have new vehicles, State also have new vehicles

We want to keep you all updated on whats happening.

We are currently working on some very big updates, These updates will bring a new chapter to Evolve and the community. Evolve RP 2.0?

We are working very hard to get these updates pushed as soon as possible, We will keep you updated.

IN PROGRESS

New most up to date Frame

New Inventory

New Housing

New Tuner laptop (Tuner chip) new functions / new abilities including changing nitro consumption / power.

New Nitro system with limited Nitro per bottle

NEW STAFF ROLE

Border Patrol – As we release the big updates which will come at the same time, we will be recruiting for Bordor Patrol Staff. This is the first step of staff in Evolve but it is a very important role to helping new people who join the City get started with voice / rules etc.

Thank you all for being part of Evolve, from all of Evolve Staff:

2 Likes