Everytime i join a server it kicks me out in a second

In my case do i need to fill that?

if you want to yes, if you don’t want to no.

1 Like

Lol I didn’t mean that you should create a new thread but oh well.
https://forum.cfx.re/t/kicks-me-out-of-the-server-or-game-in-15-seconds/45964?u=vespura
I’ll take a look at the provided info and come back to you in a bit.

@Jelly1 alright try deleting your caches.xml file (located in FiveM/FiveM Application Data/)

I have no thing called caches.xml i only have cache and inside it there is browser, db, dunno, game, priv, servers and subprocess

should be here:

GTA V version? 1.0.1180.2
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam and Social Club i have both
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any)

Näyttökuva (8)Näyttökuva (8).png1920x1080 310 KB and the timed out in 15 seconds error (had to remove it cuz i’m new here so i can only put 10 screenshots in 1 post.)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? I think its because of my Menyoo i removed it but i don’t know do i have still something menyoo stuff there cause when i go to a server it its there 5 seconds then lefts
What server did you get this issue on? Every server that i go
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs
If an issue with starting: Well i don’t know is this issue with starting i can start my Five M normally but when i go to a server it kicks me out of the server in 5 seconds or even out of the game.
GTA V folder screenshot Näyttökuva (9)Näyttökuva (9).png1920x1080 240 KB Näyttökuva (10)Näyttökuva (10).png1920x1080 243 KB Näyttökuva (11)Näyttökuva (11).png1920x1080 237 KB and Näyttökuva (12)Näyttökuva (12).png1920x1080 238 KB
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot Näyttökuva (13)Näyttökuva (13).png1920x1080 372 KB Näyttökuva (14)Näyttökuva (14).png1920x1080 373 KB Näyttökuva (15)Näyttökuva (15).png1920x1080 374 KB Näyttökuva (16)Näyttökuva (16).png1920x1080 375 KB
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot Näyttökuva (17)Näyttökuva (17).png1920x1080 367 KB
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? I have F-Secure should i do that? Isn’t it dangerous?
Also add what you already tried so far. I tried to remove folders what one guy told me to do didn’t work.

dis is all that i have

caches

delete this:

Oh well it updated now something :0 i’m scared whats happening

should be fine, it’s just checking if the cache is good.

wtf this happened when i tried to join a server so do i need to update Five M never happened before it just happened when i removed cache

That server is outdated

If that’s your server, it needs to be updated. If it’s someone else’s, they need to update it.

2 Likes

Try joining another server to see if that works.

Nope can’t it just kicks me out of the game saying window is solving the problem or: https://imgur.com/UBUceXU DO i need to install five M again?

removing menyoo might help…

Menyoo isn’t allowed online therefore this will be an issue so remove it if present

Pretty sure he removed it cause his folders look clean, right(?)

yeah.I dont reccomend any menus other than lambda and native. he says he has it still @Vespura