Everytime i join a server it kicks me out in a second

Hello there! Every time i’m joining some Five M servers i am inside the server like 5 seconds then it kicks me. I have installed menyoo in normal grand theft auto. Yeah i know gta5 needs to be clear for Five M but how can i remove my menyoo like remove it like my Five M works again.

Remove dinput8.dll from your gta v folder.

removed it still says server connection timed out after 15 seconds…

Which server did you get this on? Multiple or just one?

Before i removed it i tried multiple servers now just 1
will i need to try more servers?

1 Like

well just to be safe I’d say try a couple. If that doesn’t work please fill out the entire support template. that’ll help a lot (like logs, fivem directory etc.)

Okay ill be back in a second

I tried 4 servers first one:

Second one:
Third one: Didn’t kick me.
Fourth one:
Okay i will try that

interesting, fillet-coffee-cold is a new error I’ve not seen on this forum before. Not sure what it’d mean though, did you by chance open the details on that last error?

where can i fill out the thing? Like i copied the template but where can i type and send it?

just copy the template and paste it in a reply, then just put the answers after each line

Okay thank you for your help very much! Hope that this problem can be solved.

Lol i don’t know how can i do the template like where do i do it idk

Copy this:

GTA V version?
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Paste it in a reply and just answer it like this:
GTA V Version? <your version>
Up to date? <yes/no>
etc…

Hello there i cant reply anymore this is my second acc (too many replys). So how do i know what is my gta5 version?

Go to your GTA V directory and right click on GTAV.exe, click properties and go to the details tab. Then check the “file version” like so:

Do i need to fill out that Starting issue thing? Or not i can start Five M but it kicks me out of the server sometimes even out of the game

Anything you don’t know or can’t fill out or you’re not sure about just leave it empty, anything you can fill out is great!

DO i need to fill out that ?