Every script i but it crashes me

You have 288 resources, which if they are mojrity scripts is a problem in it’s self. You need to, as already mentioned above, hash (#) all of your resources out and start the server removing the # one script at a time until you find the cause if you are not seeing any errors in your logs.

The other option is clearing your server and starting again.

1 Like

yeah maybe bec i have alot of scripts and job if it fixed i will give you [solution]

thanks

i wiil delete scripts i dont need it

But what you mean with mojrity

Sry for bad english

I have learned that too many scripts causes crash issues… BUT I also saw that on my test server, I can run all the same scripts and not crash. So now I ask myself the question… Does 1. Running Windows2012 on Real Server (the one that crashes) and running Windows2019 on Test Server (the one that doesn’t crash) make a difference? and 2. Does the amount of free disk space make a difference. The Real Server is the one that has all of my files and backups, which takes up more space and my Test Server does not have all of that extra baggage.

I will continue to work on my test server and add scripts and if it ends up working out perfectly without crashes, then I will be transferring over my sql to the Test Server and assume it has to do with Windows2019.

1 Like

the word he mistyped was “majority”… meaning if most of them are scripts versus maps or those types of files… the more scripts you run, the less resources you can run on the server. I also found that cars take up a lot of resources. If you can teach yourself how to consolidate vehicles into fewer resources, you’ll have a little more flexibility.